• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

JCK75

Over the last few months lost 30 lbs (lost an additional 104 lbs by getting a divorce)...
letting the grey hairs do their thing, I could benefit from some dye.. but it's just not my style

oNArxZW.jpg

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
Over the last few months lost 30 lbs (lost an additional 104 lbs by getting a divorce)...
letting the grey hairs do their thing, I could benefit from some dye.. but it's just not my style

oNArxZW.jpg
well done. keep it up. i lost a shit load of weight but ended up putting it back on. it's so hard. i'm trying to get back to eating healthy but it's hard. i get a lot of exercise but struggling with eating.

JCK75

well done. keep it up. i lost a shit load of weight but ended up putting it back on. it's so hard. i'm trying to get back to eating healthy but it's hard. i get a lot of exercise but struggling with eating.

I'm frozen in place now, what worked for me was to not change what I'm eating but just control the portions more and fill up with water.
it's been magic and I've never once felt hungry in the process.. once I get into my apartment tomorrow it has a gym and I'm going to step up my game a bit more (I could stand to lose another 20 to be in peak condition)

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Here’s me teaching the kiddos at the music academy I work at 😊
YwCExTB.jpg

kqCmbx8.jpg
Probably the best youth lead activity one could have. Thanks for helping mentor youth with music. I taught myself music because there weren't very many great mentors in my day.

I still play every now and then. These photos taken by my wife. The first is a dreadnought she bought for me a year ago and the other is with a good friend Gustavo. We have a third person in the blue PRS Custom 24 army too which was just a coincidence that we all picked that tone for our PRS'.
FF6MShR.jpg
RzV1Mls.jpg

Kev Kev

Probably the best youth lead activity one could have. Thanks for helping mentor youth with music. I taught myself music because there weren't very many great mentors in my day.

I still play every now and then. These photos taken by my wife. The first is a dreadnought she bought for me a year ago and the other is with a good friend Gustavo. We have a third person in the blue PRS Custom 24 army too which was just a coincidence that we all picked that tone for our PRS'.
FF6MShR.jpg
RzV1Mls.jpg
It's legit one of the best things I have going on in my life. They are so much fun and they learn so fast, I'm amazed each week by them. I love those kids, and it's truly a joy and a privilege teaching them. Sorry you didn't have someone like that man :( Don't know where you live, but in America we don't pay our teachers very well, and the arts are getting cut from a lot of grade schools 💔 That's what has held me back from doing it full time, but I'm still considering making a career out of it... We'll see!

Played a PRS once and it felt great! Smooth, fast and sounded fantastic. Nice guitar man!

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Well done man. You're a good looking guy so having you're true face/body back really does a lot for you IMO.

And I've been there man, multiple times. Weight wise. I've lost Around 18lbs the last 7 weeks. Need another 14/16. It's my goal for end of September.

I'm thinking of dying my beard because I got a fucked up single white patch unlike your beard where it's more even.

And yeah why not

Anyways props man

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member

oNArxZW.jpg
You ever need a bj, let me know. I know a place.

Last edited:

GymWolf

oNArxZW.jpg
Time to buy a flash shirt of your new size for the next pic, you can use the current one as a cocktail dress.

Last edited:

GymWolf

LOL, I lost weight in a pretty short amount of time and I'm spending my money on all of the needs for my new aparment (starting almost entirely from scratch)..
eventually I'll get new clothes, for now I'm just putting a lot of faith in my belt.
yeah now you are make me feeling like an asshole :lollipop_grinning_sweat:

But i know the feeling, when i was a ball of lard i lost 40 kg in 2 months so i had to buy all new clothes.

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
LOL, I lost weight in a pretty short amount of time and I'm spending my money on all of the needs for my new aparment (starting almost entirely from scratch)..
eventually I'll get new clothes, for now I'm just putting a lot of faith in my belt.

Bro don't bother. He's sicilian and tanned.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
yeah now you are make me feeling like an asshole :lollipop_grinning_sweat:

But i know the feeling, when i was a ball of lard i lost 40 kg in 2 months so i had to buy all new clothes.
Stop lying bro. Just say you're sorry.

🤡

I kid I kid Wolfie 🍆

Last edited:
Top Bottom