• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

dorkimoe

Kevin Mitnick and I
TJg3mb2.jpg

dorkimoe

J-Justin Timberlake is on NeoGAF?????
lmao, you have no idea how much i get that. that's hilarious that you said it. My gf and her family get mad when i say that people tell me that cuz they don't see it. My gf's 6th grade class all think it though.

Last edited:
I'd post mine but PewDiePie's mob hacked my computer and deleted my shit because I criticized him on Twitter.

Last edited by a moderator:

plushyp

lmao, you have no idea how much i get that. that's hilarious that you said it. My gf and her family get mad when i say that people tell me that cuz they don't see it. My gf's 6th grade class all think it though.
You're a dead ringer for him!! I'm surprised your gf and her family don't see it lol

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
The last time I posted my real pic on GAF I landed in another GAFers personal fap folder (full of other real GAF pics). Never again.

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
You are literally Scott Adkins, the actor.
Scott_Adkins_%2835267457581%29.jpg
Another user in here looked like Cuba Gooding Jr.
tumblr_p76fzhtcWU1va7byjo3_r1_400.jpg

I'm usually very shy (more so in real life), but I figured putting a face to the name should be fine :nougat_gfwse:
Its not often that shy can be seen in a face, so your self-reflection is definitely right. But! That does not mean its negative! A really sweet face, trustworthy, i would say.

Welcome Constellation!
The last time I posted my real pic on GAF I landed in another GAFers personal fap folder (full of other real GAF pics). Never again.
4120.jpg

It fits too well, Jesus.
I am sorry that your pictures ended up being in a fap folder, Carbomb. :/

Blam

I'd gladly post my picture but this girls way to shy to even consider that an option. I'd rather have a panic attack aaaaa

Me and my fianceé. I'm the black guy. Don't miss my trinity knot. :p

i don't know if this is rude to say say but you look like 50 cent.

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Here's a recent picture of me winning a match of hit video game Fortnight against my friend (me on the left btw).

WDl1T7q.jpg

I want to post myself, but ive been spending a lot of time recently, removing all traces of myself, esp images from the internet.

that said, maybe ill post one with a mustache and glasses photoshopped on, and then remove after the timer expires.

D

Deleted member 713885

Unconfirmed Member
Naaaaaahhh

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Redneckerz Redneckerz I wasn't too bothered about it. I wanna believe that it was all for a laugh but the individual never really fessed up to it being a joke sooo... you never know.

Wings 嫩翼翻せ

so it's not nice
I'd gladly post my picture but this girls way to shy to even consider that an option. I'd rather have a panic attack aaaaa

i don't know if this is rude to say say but you look like 50 cent.

DO IT DO IT

I'm playing. I too, felt very unmotivated, and... well...

Papa

Banned
It’s a script/tag whateverit’scalled that adds in the user’s name that’s reading it. People just discovered it, so it’s like a new, shiny toy.

Concerning Melon Melon , I also got confused at the name change.

Yeah tbh I’m not a fan of name changes unless they’re inappropriate or it’s due to merging with old banned accounts.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Yeah tbh I’m not a fan of name changes unless they’re inappropriate or it’s due to merging with old banned accounts.
I feel like, I can finally get to know and remember people on newGAF because of the current speed and quality of posts, compared to oldGAF which was just an out of control car with no brakes and now people are changing their usernames on me.

:(

I’m old and slow. Think of the geriatrics.

EDIT:
Yeah watch.

Scopa Scopa is a douche

see how your name is there. Everyone who sees the post sees their name. It will get tired soon enough I'm sure but until then have fun with it.
I’m a fuckin’ handsome douche though.

Last edited:

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
Aww- Everyone looks amazing! :messenger_heart:
So many beautiful and handsome faces!

- - -

Since I haven't posted anything other than my avatar pic, here's a couple of slightly older photos.

PS) I may actually delete these later...
Weight is a constant struggle for me...
kirby_spining_gif_animation_by_num_kirby-dcahuad.gif

Before losing weight, and gaining weight, and the cycle continuing on...
dcusrn4-72218dcd-9fea-4122-a039-e9a7195a7e30.png

Halloween 2016 (Pre-"Bowsette" meme!)
dcusrno-97bed6d6-7f32-4f99-859c-fe57b0c61484.png

Just messing around with colors...
dcusrnf-34fbc095-2439-4622-b1e7-5022ea8c2c30.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom