• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

I suppose I'll wipe the dust off this topic.

1t8NFjl.jpg

Mina-san!

Arigato Gozaimasu!

Thank you so much for keeping this thread alive! When I started this thread it was a scary time.

There was no telling how deep into the asshole the Extreme Left was willing to dig. Even as a clean cut QueerMo like myself (the EviLore EviLore Mods are like WTF, lol), there's dirt everywhere. But come on. Can't folk just post a goddamn picture without it being politicized?

Some of us are weird (like me!!), and some of us are collected, but ultimately; I suspect all of us posting are just letting the world know we are here: and gay or straight; trans or cis; the kaleidoscope of nature is fully present! And it's a beautiful thing.

NeoGaf went to shit. And it was reflective of the nature of debate. But here we are, correcting the over exaggeration of things. And so!

To the forward momentum of Progress, Self Correction, Beauty, Femininity, and Masculinity!

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Mina-san!

Arigato Gozaimasu!

Thank you so much for keeping this thread alive! When I started this thread it was a scary time.

There was no telling how deep into the asshole the Extreme Left was willing to dig. Even as a clean cut QueerMo like myself (the EviLore EviLore Mods are like WTF, lol), there's dirt everywhere. But come on. Can't folk just post a goddamn picture without it being politicized?

Some of us are weird (like me!!), and some of us are collected, but ultimately; I suspect all of us posting are just letting the world know we are here: and gay or straight; trans or cis; the kaleidoscope of nature is fully present! And it's a beautiful thing.

NeoGaf went to shit. And it was reflective of the nature of debate. But here we are, correcting the over exaggeration of things. And so!

To the forward momentum of Progress, Self Correction, Beauty, Femininity, and Masculinity!
Fuck. Your first set of pictures and your last look so different. Well said, btw.

Fuck. Your first set of pictures and your last look so different. Well said, btw.
I know, I know....

I suspect i'm at my most handsome at my most Masculine, but my Spirit and Soul know otherwise. Ultimately the beard I wear is a mask. A mask I wear proudly, but still a Mask.

And thus: fuck the Trenders. I'm Feminine as fuck, despite my appearances.

I don't need no trendy website to prove that. (although I think NeoGaf is filling that splendidly).

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
I know, I know....

I suspect i'm at my most handsome at my most Masculine, but my Spirit and Soul know otherwise. Ultimately the beard I wear is a mask. A mask I wear proudly, but still a Mask.

And thus: fuck the Trenders. I'm Feminine as fuck, despite my appearances.

I don't need no trendy website to prove that. (although I think NeoGaf is filling that splendidly).
I do think you look good with the beard. It suits you. But, go with the flow.

Last edited:
I shaved my head recently and I've been missing my locks more than I expected. So in the spirit of recapturing what has been lost, here's my old-self. Now, I did darken my goatee because I'm graying there, and I'm not vain enough to color in real life, but I am apparently sufficiently vain to do it for this thread. :p I also smoothed my skin a bit and made some minor tweaks because I love playing with photo apps/software, but this is (I mean, was until I shaved my head. :messenger_crying:) a reasonable facsimile of me - late 2018 anyway.

Jg4tlaf.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom