• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

CyberPanda

Banned
Watch out MetalAlien MetalAlien , you're about to get sniffed.
iu

Oh man. Went to a weird expo this past weekend. Excuse the hot and flushed face lmao. It was hot in there. The dude was super nice and made me laugh, despite me being kinda irrationally terrified of him

This is a fake: women don't listen to Tool. (If women do listen to Tool and I am wrong, then who is that in your avatar?)

Edit: I mean this nicely, I always imagined I was talking music with someone who looked like that avatar!

Last edited:

Shelbutt

This is a fake: women don't listen to Tool. (If women do listen to Tool and I am wrong, then who is that in your avatar?)

Edit: I mean this nicely, I always imagined I was talking music with someone who looked like that avatar!
Lmao well you’re right, I don’t listen to tool other than the song sober. But that’s Till Lindemann, lead singer of Rammstein in my pfp lol

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
I can't check the URL.
Every post has had the picture removed and it says 'last edited by a moderator'
Ah, now I see, Matt's post was not actually him, according to the URL. The photo that was removed in CurryPanda's posting I haven't seen. If moderators have removed it, chances are, it was real though.

Last edited:

CyberPanda

Banned
Ah, now I see, Matt's post was not actually him, according to the URL. The photo that was removed in CurryPanda's posting I haven't seen. If moderators have removed it, chances are, it was real though.
Lmao it was not Matt. It was just a random pic from a search engine. Matt and I were just toying with y’all.

brap

Banned
It was a picture of that Miyazaki Dark Souls guy

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Lmao it was not Matt. It was just a random pic from a search engine. Matt and I were just toying with y’all.
Too little, too late. I will now always picture Matt as the guy in the picture I haven't seen!

Top Bottom