• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
If you drink in Florida or tropics you need this - the humility is killing it.
You don’t have stubbie holders in the USA?

1SNBB0b.jpg

brap

Banned
I made a really shitty meme involving a photo of me in front of an Oblivion gate. This totally counts as a photo of myself, right?

6yKx986.jpg
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

Pallas

Gold Member
I made a really shitty meme involving a photo of me in front of an Oblivion gate. This totally counts as a photo of myself, right?

6yKx986.jpg

Funny picture, and no I don’t mean by your appearance, just the caption, and game involved, You look good though.

Pallas

Gold Member
As soon as I find a picture, I’ll probably post myself. I just hate taking selfies so it’s hard to find one that I actually like.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Yeah, it's getting to that point for sure. But I'm not quite ready to lose the hair yet. But, soon, it will be time.
Shaving heads is so done to death. Since retro shit is cool, let’s bring back the comb over!

You go first and I’ll follow.

Top Bottom