• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

Meeeeeee
mY0zzc7.jpg

highrider

Banned
I wanted to hip GAF to some of the high fashion/fashion forward ensembles I put together at home on weekends. Here we have the puma joggers daringly paired with an old flannel and orange crocs. You hear that? It’s the conventional thinking I’m throwing out the window!

nM2rPRr.jpg

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
I wanted to hip GAF to some of the high fashion/fashion forward ensembles I put together at home on weekends. Here we have the puma joggers daringly paired with an old flannel and orange crocs. You hear that? It’s the conventional thinking I’m throwing out the window!

nM2rPRr.jpg
You should dub that look “Hipster Walmart Dad”.

plushyp

nM2rPRr.jpg
Lol, it just hit me that you're looking a lot like Ron Perlman here. Or is that really you, Ron????

highrider

Banned
I'm ugly, but here.

3IQQIq6.jpg

You’re a handsome guy actually. Good bone structure/skin. Get a little jacked/fit, lose the glasses, go with a more classic tortoise shell design. Also looks like you’re receding a bit in front. Go with a shorter cut on top, the more symmetrical length hides that better than long on top, You would definitely slay puss. As you can see from my earlier pictures I’m very stylish 😂

Nymphae

Banned
Me. Ok I give up. No idea how to upload. Lol

9qUQdRR.png

In the reply box, you'll see the "select files"
Click that and locate your files, then click "Upload All"
(file size seems to affect this but I'm not sure what the limit is, I've uploaded fairly large images before)

After doing that, you'll see this if the upload was successful:

1oARbLb.png

then you just click insert all images and it will appear in the body of your message. If you are getting upload errors try changing the file size.

WildBoy

9qUQdRR.png

In the reply box, you'll see the "select files"
Click that and locate your files, then click "Upload All"
(file size seems to affect this but I'm not sure what the limit is, I've uploaded fairly large images before)

After doing that, you'll see this if the upload was successful:

1oARbLb.png

then you just click insert all images and it will appear in the body of your message. If you are getting upload errors try changing the file size.

Ah appreciate the tutorial. :) Thanks.

Durask

You’re a handsome guy actually. Good bone structure/skin. Get a little jacked/fit, lose the glasses, go with a more classic tortoise shell design. Also looks like you’re receding a bit in front. Go with a shorter cut on top, the more symmetrical length hides that better than long on top, You would definitely slay puss. As you can see from my earlier pictures I’m very stylish 😂

My IMHO - lose the beard. I don't think it improves things.

Blade2.0

Thanks. Losing that extra weight is shit tons harder than it sounds though. Lol. I've always yo-yoed with the weight. And that was just me after a haircut. My hair is like my saving grace shit doesn't even fall out when I comb it or take a shower.

Edit: here's me without the glasses after going to the gym the same day.
fEqdrjY.jpg

Last edited:

highrider

Banned
Thanks. Losing that extra weight is shit tons harder than it sounds though. Lol. I've always yo-yoed with the weight. And that was just me after a haircut. My hair is like my saving grace shit doesn't even fall out when I comb it or take a shower.

Edit: here's me without the glasses after going to the gym the same day.
fEqdrjY.jpg

I would try no beard or about a no#2 guide on the beard. You already have a good jawline. Get a haircut where it’s cut closer on the sides, and have the top just slightly longer. Receding hair looks best closely cropped, and you are lucky, some people don’t have a strong jawline and good head shape. I would stick with glasses, it will help frame your face, but the right pair. You look good without them but a dope pair would add something.

Haircut kind of like this, not with the DJ Khalid part line but a more natural style, this guy is receding more than you but his hair looks fuller. And for glasses, and style, look no further than James Dean. Everything he wore is timeless.

As far as losing weight, I’m 52 so believe me when I say if you think it’s hard now you’ll struggle later in life. You have to program and embrace repetition and discipline. You’re young, develop your program.
t9NM3Li.jpg

CDfsaKo.jpg

Last edited:

Weilthain

Banned

nM2rPRr.jpg

u9BKld3.jpg

You wear crocs. No way I can take any fashion advice from you.
Hawaiian shirts may be something only some of us can pull of, but crocs no, you are only fooling yourself gramps.

Top Bottom