• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

Faenrir

Can't seem to upload... well here's another one.
76601273_2605513496153492_3812091621923618816_o.jpg

Kev Kev

found this picture of me when i was mega depressed over the summer.

i was just trying to take a picture of my facial hair or what my head hair looked like wet or something, i dont remember honestly. i wasnt even thinking about my facial expression. either way, it was probably destined to become another random selfie in my photo album, to be forgotten about and never looked at again.

but when when i looked back at the pic, i realized how miserable i looked, and that i must have been going around everywhere looking like that, and more importantly feeling the way that i looked... . it was a pretty surreal "moment of clarity" type of situation. i literally dont think ive ever been that down in the dumps in my life, and i had no reason to be that way.

glad to say im doing much better now, but i look at this picture once and a while and it feels like im looking at this completely other person that is dead now. lol sorry to get so deep!

anyway...i played around with the colors, contrast, saturation, etc and made a cool little piece out of it

nrm62kr.jpg

yTOgCF4.jpg

Sandyman

Neo Member
I’m sure you didn’t have a lock to put there, Sandy. Also how short are you? 5’2?
5'5 in freedom units. Also no. I don't do relationships. Never liked anyone well enough for it and if I get into a relationship it better be meaningful.

Also doing the lock thing is pretty gay, and I did a picture there because it is one of the best places in the world to put locks so it was kinda cool. Also the view was nice.

Mista

Banned
5'5 in freedom units. Also no. I don't do relationships. Never liked anyone well enough for it and if I get into a relationship it better be meaningful.

Also doing the lock thing is pretty gay, and I did a picture there because it is one of the best places in the world to put locks so it was kinda cool. Also the view was nice.
Yeah, short. I didn’t ask for anything else

I also agree about the locks shitfest

🤔

Why not?!

There’s not a lot of pictures of just me (at least awake/decent), I’m not really a selfie guy. Here’s a decent one of the better half and myself in Tahoe last October:

(15 unearned reactions if you can guess the jacket*)

We have also started a tradition of taking photos together at the airport before one of us leaves (usually me). This one was taken a few weeks ago when she came to see me and flew home:

(25 for this one*)

She did mange to grab a normal-ish one of just me during this last trip while we were out to eat:

She usually braids my hair but I hadn’t started doing it myself yet and this was taken at the restaurant right after I picked her up from the airport. I had a couple of those tasty drinks but I should have known better, they lead to a dull throb in my head which is why I usually stick with vodka shots. I’m getting better at braiding my own hair though!

Sadly, that restaurant is not doing takeout. They had a fantastic lobster pot pie, shrimp tacos and a good lobster roll. Great big side salads too! I doubt I’ll get to eat there again before the project ends, hopefully they make it through and we can go back some other time. Really happy I got to take her to my favs, shutdowns began the day after she left.

*Offer does not apply for one certain poster.
You two look amazing..
Kudos, seems you did everything right in your life, sir!

Last edited:

deafmedal

You two look amazing..
Kudos, seems you did everything right in your life, sir!
Thank you for the kind words 😊
I (we) are truly blessed, she is my best friend and I couldn’t imagine going through the rest of my life without her by my side. I don’t know about having done everything right but being with this one is undoubtedly the best decision I ever made.

Last edited:
Top Bottom