• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

O-N-E

How old are you here? 13?

SarcasticThoroughArmedcrab-size_restricted.gif

nush

Gold Member
who wants a dick pic? i finally got the perfect angle

I found the best way to get a decent angle on a dick pic is to have a girl your about to have sex with to take the picture for you. All you got to do it hand over your phone and say take a pic of this magnificent bastard! They'll usually take some time to find the perfect angle using their female gaze which is great for you as you know it's what the chicks really want to see in a high quality dick pic. Then next time when you're slinging your salami pic everywhere on Tinder your mighty maggot has a better time of luring in a quality catch.

Anyway if you don't have a girl to take the pic for you I suppose you could ask a family member to help you out like your dad or even an aunt at a push.

GymWolf

I know I did some autistic screeching in that Resetera thread, but I promise I’m pretty chill these days!

Pic of me meeting my godson at an airport...

9bOTpY1l.jpg

Waiting in the parking lot prior to whitewater rafting at the Ocoee River...

zhSiSD2l.jpg
in the second photo you look a little bit like ryan reynolds when he smiles.

GymWolf

i think the gif would be better without the second frame where you have closed eyes, just the frames with and without the glasses without the middle one.
when i saw it for the first time i immediately thought about my name is earl 😆

XjvruY4.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom