• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

I think I will hide behind FA for now too, still not ready to post normal pictures :messenger_grinning_squinting:

m6RYh1e.jpg

uxJ4spy.jpg

teezzy

Banned
Well, technically a month and a half, but still. I've been doing strict keto and intermittent fasting. I only eat between the hours of 2 PM and 7 PM. I've also been working out a lot. I'm considered a healthy weight now, but I still wanna lose a bit more.

Keto + IF + basic exercise is straight magic - even then, that's incredible. i lost that much in like 5 months once and i was happier than shit. seriously you're killing it

:cool:

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
Keto + IF + basic exercise is straight magic - even then, that's incredible. i lost that much in like 5 months once and i was happier than shit. seriously you're killing it

:cool:
But yeah, keto is magic. I had lost nearly 50lbs in two months.

GymWolf

I know I said I am still taking a break from GAF, which I am, but I figured I'd post a photo since I DID lose almost 40 pounds in a month. So I think my face looks at least a little slimmer, so I am happy.

qOxiXlL.jpg
You were great in six feet under in the role of claire.

Reactions: MrS

JimiNutz

Banned
JimiNutz JimiNutz I love Huskies dude!! What a champ.

She's a brilliant dog.
Absolutely hilarious and has a good temperament although she does like hunting any kind of small animal given the chance.

I love fat dogs.

LOL
She's 9 years old now so has packed on a few pounds but that's not the best picture of her.
Last time she was weighed her weight was good but she may have packed on a few lbs since then.

Edit: This was taken yesterday. Fuck is she fat? :messenger_grinning_sweat:
It's also worth mentioning that she's half Alaskan Malamute so she's a bit chunkier than the average Husky

5368vIA.jpg

Last edited:

JimiNutz

Banned
My Rottweiler/German Shepherd mix is packing on the lbs as well. It's that quarantine life

Not enough squirrels in the backyard to hunt and kill on her 9 to 5 XD

Yeah quite possibly although she is taken for regular runs and long walks so she's got no excuse! Haha
We have had plenty of BBQs this year though and she always gets well fed when we do so it is probably that.

Jimi, you look a little like John Travolta.

Wow I've never had this one before.
Pulp Fiction is one of my favourite films of all time though so if I look anything like Vince Vega then I'll take it as a compliment lol

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Well, technically a month and a half, but still. I've been doing strict keto and intermittent fasting. I only eat between the hours of 2 PM and 7 PM. I've also been working out a lot. I'm considered a healthy weight now, but I still wanna lose a bit more.
When you gonna join the Fitness OT and brag about yer gainz?

GymWolf

well you can't post a topic about amsterdam without posting some shamefull photos from there, take into consideration that i was ultra-stoned 24/7 over there so my face was kinda...morphed for lack of better words, and the photos were taked with a shitty camera phone, sorry for that, also my haircut was fucked up :ROFLMAO:

25664-1301508750006-5671003-n.jpg

25664-1301498909760-2920107-n.jpg

25664-1301498069739-1102843-n.jpg

this one is absolutely disgracefull, i look both drunk and stoned...well at least beyonce looks fine as hell.
25664-1301498949761-3443968-n.jpg

Last edited:

UnravelKatharsis

Gold Member
ok tell me your workout plan. i want to have a body like this.

Honestly it's nothing too crazy. Here's all my gear. I use the rower 40 mins a day 4 times a week. I do basic lifting with the 45lb dumbbells twice a week(Curls/presses) not more than 30-40 mins. I use the pull up bar on the days that I row but not more than 45-60 pullups. (I'll do ten mins of rowing, jump off and do 15 pullups then get back on and repeat). I hit the heavy bag once or twice a week for 30 mins (if I do I dont row that day) and I do sit ups while holding one of the dumbbells. 100-150 twice and rarely 3 times a week.

I took my time getting in shape though, it didnt happen fast. It took about 10 months from when I started (a fat 215) to now (a lean 170).

And when I first started I was doing half as much because I would get too winded/tired. If you just start small but work your way up, in less than a year you can completely change your fitness level. I'm definitely not the type that's naturally fit. Never have been, it didmt come easy or fast. Just chipped away at it

Last edited:
Top Bottom