• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

Oversharing but i have extreme dysmorphia as it pertains to my face, so this is the best i have at the moment. Was at It's Sugar in Mall of America about a month ago.

wIE2rto.jpg

What happened to your sleeves? I think you need a new hoodie
Oof, so, i got this hoodie in 2014 when i went to Wrestlemania in New Orleans. It has thumbholes built into the cuffs, and i think over time when I would hang it on a hook, the sleeve would overlap with the thumbhole and it just wore through the sleeves cloth over time.

Oddly enough, the thumbholes are still intact, but just barely. It's a REALLY thin hoodie but it's really big and makes me feel small so it's my fav. I have others i wanna wear but, tbh, I've gained weight the past few months for various reasons and they're all a bit snug. Today was actually day 1 of losing weight and stuff so i hope it goes well and i can reshare a pic soon where I've got a hoodie more intact on, and my face is thinned out. Right now I'm thankful for masks because I'm self concious about my face for a few reasons.

So, long story short (too late), diet + exercise = thinner (especially in the face) and hopefully it'll offset my dysphoria

And yes, sometimes i overshare 🤐

Last edited:

teezzy

Banned
Oof, so, i got this hoodie in 2014 when i went to Wrestlemania in New Orleans. It has thumbholes built into the cuffs, and i think over time when I would hang it on a hook, the sleeve would overlap with the thumbhole and it just wore through the sleeves cloth over time.

Oddly enough, the thumbholes are still intact, but just barely. It's a REALLY thin hoodie but it's really big and makes me feel small so it's my fav. I have others i wanna wear but, tbh, I've gained weight the past few months for various reasons and they're all a bit snug. Today was actually day 1 of losing weight and stuff so i hope it goes well and i can reshare a pic soon where I've got a hoodie more intact on, and my face is thinned out. Right now I'm thankful for masks because I'm self concious about my face for a few reasons.

So, long story short (too late), diet + exercise = thinner (especially in the face) and hopefully it'll offset my dysphoria

Have you seen some of us monsters here? No reason to be self conscious lol

We have a fun fitness thread in the communities section if you're ever interested. I'm scrub-tier too. The more the merrier

Cheers :cool:

notseqi

Sow around the thumbholes to keep the damage in check, should you wish to keep wearing it.

GymWolf

I meant every one is aight looking. There's no one in this thread who couldn't get laid
I understand what you were saying, maybe i didn't explained myself well enough.

Every time we talk shit on some women appereance or just have different tastes on women there is always the white knight who talk mad shit about gaffers being these ugly monsters that would fuck every woman alive (or even half dead) just because this is a videogames forum, then you look at this topic and we are all perfectly fine people.

I understand what you were saying, maybe i didn't explained myself well enough.

Every time we talk shit on some women appereance or just have different tastes on women there is always the white knight who talk mad shit about gaffers being these ugly monsters that would fuck every woman alive (or even half dead) just because this is a videogames forum, then you look at this topic and we are all perfectly fine people.
Too true my man. Gaf is a sea of pussy slayers. Anybody who thinks otherwise is a virgin 🤷‍♂️

poodaddy

Gold Member
My daughter wearing my old ass beat up Black Sabbath shirt and me wearing her Stormtrooper shirt. We were bored lol. This was about a year ago, I was much leaner and weaker then than I am now. Now I got a slight belly and a deadlift that's a hundred pounds heavier. Unsure which version of me I prefer haha.
ofWNofV.jpg

EDIT: I was having severe technological issues due to a rare condition that I contracted at birth known as retarditus.

Last edited:
My daughter wearing my old ass beat up Black Sabbath shirt and me wearing her Stormtrooper shirt. We were bored lol. This was about a year ago, I was much leaner and weaker then than I am now. Now I got a slight belly and a deadlift that's a hundred pounds heavier. Unsure which version of me I prefer haha.
ofWNofV.jpg

EDIT: I was having severe technological issues due to a rare condition that I contracted at birth known as retarditus.
You guys look cute together

GymWolf

Yo, you look like one of us arabs wtf

Looking good T 👊🏼
He look like my young friend marco, he lost an already payed trip to amsterdam during new year's eve because his id card was not valid for travels outside of italy :ROFLMAO:

poor bastard he was his first trip to dam and it was ultra excited to go with me because i know the city like my pockets so i was the ultimate guide.

Last edited:
Top Bottom