• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post creepy spider/insect gifs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

That second pic in OP is actually a weird turn on. Maybe cuz the girl is cute and seems kinda fearless! Lol, fuck going in for a pash when she got that in her mouth thou! DaYUM!

You are an evil, evil, evil person in the best way.

On the plus side, through organizations like Jimmy Carters spreading awareness cases have decreased by 99.99% in the last 20 years. I read a microbio report about Guinea Worm Disease a while back. It's scary shit.

NEO0MJ

It's the Moroccan Spider, a new spider species discovered not too long ago.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/06/science/a-desert-spider-with-astonishing-moves.html?_r=0
Video inside article.
Only does this move for escape, sadly not for attack, would be awesome.

Thanks. It would have been crazy if it attacked by umping around its prey and snapping their neck.

How 'bout some cool Praying Mantis gifs?

I never noticed how multi-segmented their mandibles were before.

this one is so bizarre I honestly can't even process what's happening here.

Really?
Makes me think of this.

isemRdBMkneUt.jpg

Gotta remember to bookmark this thread, maybe it'll help me take less naps.

Also, Australian Funnel Web Spider isn't an evil enough name for that fucker. It looks like death.

I'd enjoy these threads if it wasn't for the one jerk who always posts a picture with holes in someone's body or things emerging from a bunch of holes in living tissue
Idk what the phobia is called but it's incredibly off putting and makes me avoid these threads

Gamble

I'd enjoy these threads if it wasn't for the one jerk who always posts a picture with holes in someone's body or things emerging from a bunch of holes in living tissue
Idk what the phobia is called but it's incredibly off putting and makes me avoid these threads

trypophobia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom