• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post great scenes from great movies...

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
9a6c48d8b658d3db73742bd20f6449b5.gif

Akira; 1988

tumblr_nxsbkoiCfh1qc3ju8o4_540.gif

Blade Runner; 1982

giphy.gif

Seven Samurai; 1954

Hugely influential scenes, for me.

One of my favorite scenes of all time in a movie that no one I knew saw no matter how much I begged them to. I love this movie. This scene is very powerful when viewed in context of whole film, if you watch it stand alone it probably doesn’t seem like much

Spoiler scene in movie Half-Nelson

Song in that clip is called “Shampoo Suicide” if wanted to add it to your playlist

Ending of Whiplash amazing

Same director

I though the last 10 minutes of La La Land are truly exceptional

Obvious spoiler

The Deer Hunter

Last edited:

TrainedRage

Banned
Yeah I forgot about Whiplash. That scene was fu**ing incredible. Insane way to wrap up that story.

Last edited:

TrainedRage

Banned
One of the long takes from Children of Men, a masterpiece

I need to watch this again. I only saw it one time and was super high. It looks like I would appreciate the directing and some shots if this is anything to go by. If that blood getting splashed on the camera was not CGI that's AMAZING.

Last edited:
Sorry I I’ll stop posting after this. I just fucking love movies and was waiting for a thread like this.

Dances With Wolves - “I’ve always wanted to see the frontier....”

Bull Durham - “You wanna step outside?” (They are on a moving bus lol)

Field of Dreams - People Will Come

Blade Runner 2049 - Water Fight (spoiler)

“I’m the best one.”

I got like 60000 more I wanna share but feel like I’m drowning the thread. I’ll wait a bit

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Good excuse to post the best scene from the best movie ever.

Top Bottom