• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post here if you've gotten THIS PM from The Black Stallion!

GamerDiva said:
I think The Black Stallion is cute in that "I feel sorry for him so I'll give him a date and get a free dinner and movie out of it" sort of way. :)

I think if Black Stallion is number 1 attention whore, you're creeping up on number two.

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
Lemurnator said:
I think if Black Stallion is number 1 attention whore, you're creeping up on number two.

potkettle5kw.jpg

When was the last time I made a comment about another user being attractive? Last time I posted a picture?

Last attention whoring thing I did, what is it?

NLB2

Banned
Lemurnator said:
The shit GamerDiva was saying.
lol, ok. I was confused due to the quoting of the guy who wasn't GamerDiva. BTW, nobody speaks like that because its impossible to pronounce words without vowels. I think people write like that as shorthand; they lack adequate typing skills, however they don't speak like that. :p

NLB2

Banned
The Black Stallion said:
Well, there are at least two instances of your attention whoring in this thread.

The First
then you followed it up with:
The Second

Hey, it's the truth. Just the facts ma'am.
You know I love you man, but that's not attention whoring.

Mina was an attention whore.

nitewulf

i love this forum.
every time a new girl posts something, all the guys are like "OMG, a grl...LOL HI!!!1". then one of the few girls we do have gets insanely jealous and she is all "beyotch, you be steppin' on mah territory, rrrrreeeowww".
except serafitia (and no, im not trying to have sex with her!).
jesus...
mina was cool, i miss her slutty ways.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
I also miss Mina. Of course she did come back briefly, but doing your best to get banned doesn't count.

What happened to Tazz? I remember her vowing never to come back ages ago, then she came back, but I wasn't on the net for a couple of weeks and she'd gone again.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
There are nice, normal girls here at GAF. But because they're not attention whores and/or because they don't tell/show that they're girls, I guess few people actually notice. And I think that's probably the smartest thing for them to do. :)
And no, I'm not a girl.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
The Black Stallion said:
Act? What act? This is all me. The one, the only...

Da Illest.

With the way you're posting I'm sure you could land a sponsorship from Haterade.

And to those advocating war, that is not the way of Da Illest. I am a man of peace. A man of calculation. A man of deep thought. It is moments and threads like these when I turn to the poster of Napoleon Bonaparte in my room. One of his many quotes is:

This thread, my friends, renders this quote totally applicable.

Remember folks, war is not the way.

Peace.

:lol
Maybe GAF could collect everything this guy writes, slap it in a nice volume and sell it.

Top Bottom