• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only shave about once a week mainly cause I'm too lazy or too tired to do it more than that. But after that one week I can't stand it anymore. It's not that it's too scratchy it's just dirty feeling.

You didn't let it get long enough. If I go clean shaven my face feels naked.

qkym0Ng.jpg

Here's me at a show from a couple weeks ago.

What kind of show do you do?

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
He made that stupid game where you hack away at badly textured cubes, then stack them somewhere else to make a shitty house or something.

Mother of God, sounds like a billion dollar idea, let's get crackin'!

Was invited on a trip to the Dead Sea yesterday:

310969_10151440552401185_1775292318_n.jpg

Nerds and Fedoras alert!
391079_10151440552461185_2107057700_n.jpg

904267_10151440552216185_166303629_o.jpg

My shoulders look unnaturally enormous in the last pic, they look nothing like that in reality.

Shots were taken with my friend's Nikon D700. I was drooling over his camera (mine is a lowly Canon 30D).

Seanspeed

Banned
Oh man this is going to be amusing to post of my transformation over the past few years.
Really good job man. I doubt anybody from grade school would recognize you!

Pics. Again, consistently unphotogenic. Only way I look even somewhat like I do in real-life is this one damn angle. Hate it. Wanted to get my Ferrari jacket in a photo, though:

KWzULZU.jpg

AeOgaiZ.jpg

Also took a pic for weight-loss progression purposes. Wont post it in here to save myself the embarrassment.

Seanspeed

Banned
Seanspeed, nice beard line!
Thanks. Its a little scruffy right now. I usually keep it more stubbly. Its got nothing on yours, though! Did you decide against the unibrow(that was you, right?)?

yeah, not unphotogenic at all!
These ones aren't too bad, its when a photo is of any other angle, its terrible. I'm just not meant for the camera! lol Thank you, though! You look gorgeous, by the way.

Sagitario

mJvmuYll.jpg

Got a new haircut. I like it, the lady did a good job!
It looks good, Dany! Smile some more next time (I am OK with catless pics :p).

Oh man this is going to be amusing to post of my transformation over the past few years.
2008 (18)
2010 (20)
2013 (23 now)
And the before and after transformation of showing how much losing 65 pounds can do, from my biggest to now smallest in weight!
All that weight and toning up has done a good job :p
WOW! It's like seeing 2 different persons. Congratulations, looking great.
You remind me a lot of Mike Vogel.
f0OOWB4.jpg

Really good job man. I doubt anybody from grade school would recognize you!

Pics. Again, consistently unphotogenic. Only way I look even somewhat like I do in real-life is this one damn angle. Hate it. Wanted to get my Ferrari jacket in a photo, though:

Also took a pic for weight-loss progression purposes. Wont post it in here to save myself the embarrassment.

do you use the same guard for the top and the sides? if so what number? btw looking good!! :eek:

Rookje

In SoCal on a business trip to learn about outdoor gear. Good times! Weather sucked today though, as you can tell. :(

Also, mind the weird face and pose. I was caught off guard.

Are those Outlier shorts?

I have the same ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom