• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post pictures of your gaming setup - 2006 Edition

Tabris

So the new year is rounding the corner soon and my previous thread, the 2005 edition is starting to fill up with red X's. So I thought I would start a new thread for everyone to show their setup.

Original post has been updated

Here is my television and entertainment centre.

newtable.jpg

Here is my computer setup.

14.jpg

Here is my video game collection minus SNES games.

bookcase1.jpg

Here is my dvd collection. Yes, I have bad taste in movies.

bookcase2.jpg

What the fuck is up with the side of your Revenge of the Sith DVD? That would drive me crazy. :lol

In any case, very nice.

Tabris

brandonh83 said:
What the fuck is up with the side of your Revenge of the Sith DVD? That would drive me crazy. :lol

In any case, very nice.

Drives me crazy too. It's a Canadian thing. They're forcing everyone to have english and french titles on the spine :|

Ram, all your images are red X's.

That's pretty lame. I also noticed you have Clone Wars vol. 2, which I totally forgot was out. Looks like I know one of the things to get tomorrow with my Christmas money.

Any1

I actually really like that style. Where did you get your entertainment center shelves on the left of your Vega?

Most of GAF does really well for itself, even the retail employees live a pretty comfortable life. Dont be surprised if poor people dont spend their days on a gaming forum.

gprime

Haven't really been much of a console gamer until recently. Guess I need to work on my game collection :D

ghibli99

mr_sockochris said:
IMGP0131.jpg

Shame my camera's flash is so bright, totally washes out the picture quality of the screen :(
If you have to use flash, take the picture from a slight angle so that the light from the flash doesn't shoot straight back into your lens. Covering your flash with a thin layer of Kleenex also helps diffuse the light better so that the image isn't so washed out.

BTW, I love all your limited edition consoles. :)

blackadde

new pc; x2 @ 2550, 2gb of ram, 7800gt @ slight oc.
crunches through cinema4d like it was tinfoil.

newhotness.jpg

will post pics of the rest when i get home.

gprime

blackadde said:
new pc; x2 @ 2550, 2gb of ram, 7800gt @ slight oc.
crunches through cinema4d like it was tinfoil.

newhotness.jpg

will post pics of the rest when i get home.

I'm jealous. Are those 2005's ?

Pachinko

See MAF, I think it only appears that we do well for ourselves, I'd like to think that half the folks with decent HT setups are probally living at home or sharing living costs with someone. Or ... you know they are morphix.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
MrAngryFace said:
Haha, most of us dont really KNOW being poor. Hell even I dont, ive had so much help in the past its silly.

Well, I personally know (and sadly participated) a few GAFfers that have been presented with the situation of food/rent/heat vs. new video game.

I think your overall point still stands though.

The game won out a few times.

ocelittle

Banned
When everything is set up and whatnot, I'll get better pictures up. But everything is a mess right now.

But here our prize from this Christmas.

tv.gif

tv1.gif

Just so you know, it's the 60" Sony VVEGA DLP...
Fucking insane.

ManaByte

ocelittle said:
When everything is set up and whatnot, I'll get better pictures up. But everything is a mess right now.

But here our prize from this Christmas.

tv.gif

tv1.gif

Just so you know, it's the 60" Sony VVEGA DLP...
Fucking insane.

Best posters ever.

ocelittle

Banned
ManaByte said:
Best posters ever.

Heh. I knew you'd like that.

We have the Haunted Mansion one, but it's not framed the same way (it's matted down on a thick...something)...so it doesn't go there with the other ones...it goes with the pool table ;)

Pachinko

I should stress that I've experienced being pathetically poor from the age of 10-12. It's not fun I can say that much, I suppose that's why I spoil myself so much now. I need to buy one of them sony A10 tvs....

M_A_C

.hacked said:
Outside of picking DOA4 and it's arcade stick not much will change by the weekend...

Two 360s?!?! I can't even find one anywhere! Thats just greedy :lol

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Here's Mine :D

main.jpg

And yes thats N64 games behind the left side, about 40 of them.

dccubeupclose.jpg

Go Stickers on my cube :D

pccoll.jpg

Pentium 4 3.2ghz, 1GIG DDR2, 6600GT

cubes.jpg

45 Games incase your wondering.

Any Comments are Welcome

.hacked gaming setup is disappointing. I mean, the guy has like 1 million dollars, and he can't even get his room right. Get a girl, or a guy, that knows how to decorate and set things up. This room screams "SINGLE".

.hacked

Littleberu said:
.hacked gaming setup is disappointing. I mean, the guy has like 1 million dollars, and he can't even get his room right. Get a girl, or a guy, that knows how to decorate and set things up. This room screams "SINGLE".

One day I'll fix it up.

ocelittle said:
Yo .hacked (morphix), how do you like that Sony LCD you have? Is that the 50"?

55" RP LCD and I like it, coming up on a year with it and I have no complaints.

Top Bottom