• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post Your Music [OT]

GeekyDad

Man the somewhat creepy AI video and tone of this track really sets the vibe. That constant tremolo sound going on too adds to that feel, Interesting track!
Thank you. I think it was inspired by the idea of the inspiration to make music. Kind of a bard song or minstrel song.

GeekyDad

Also did this one about a month ago, but I wasn't particularly happy with my mixing results, so I left it unlisted for a while.

Last edited:
Hey all! Nice work in here since I've popped in last. I've been working on various things; trying to work on vocals to my electronic music, but also tapping into the "Inspired Ambience" scene on YouTube. Here's a playlist of my Silent Hill ones. Figured I'd try to make use of my YouTube channel besides letting stuff sit there.

GeekyDad

I wrestled and wrestled with this one, but I just feel like I never got it where I wanted it, but eh... this is what I got.

Top Bottom