• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post your Nintendo Switch setups!

Iced

Due to the Switch having an unconventional shape for a console (if you want to call it that), I'm sure some of us have had to get a bit creative with where we keep it, mostly due to the vertical real estate it requires. I'm curious to see how everyone has their Switch setup, even if it's super basic.

I have mine setup on an Ikea "Billy" bookcase. It's sitting about 4 feet from the ground among my wife's old dvds. The hdmi and power cords stretch the bookcase's backing out just a bit and lead to a power bar tucked behind the bookcase itself. My games are on a shelf just above the Switch.
iGX4wFG.jpg

I have a joy-con charger which sits next to my couch on a crappy old end table. This makes them easily reachable. (Note: That left yellow joy-con will hopefully be a green one, if I can work it out somehow...)

Now let's see yours!

JBuccCP

It's sitting on top of my PS4 and right now they must share an hdmi cable. I need to get a splitter. Or a new tv.

JP

Mine's hidden away inside a wooden tv unit, I'm not going to post a photo because it would essentially be a photo of a piece of wood that looks exactly like a piece of wood.

Not very exciting since it just blends in with the rest of the entertainment center lol you can see it in the bottom left cubby directly under the white Xbox

yzt8rJFr.jpg

Would definitely stand out more with some neon joycons

There are a number of bedside tablet holders that fit the bill
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AUQ33LG/?tag=neogaf0e-20

where might I find that diskun sticker(?)?

It came as a backer bonus for this guy:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2146199819/nintendo-entertainment-system-famicom-a-visual-com

Also I have that exact bedside tablet holder for the switch. Its great, but wobbles easily. My cat likes to rub against it and makes the Switch bounce around. The hold is strong enough to not knock it loose in the slightest thought. Love that it can be plugged in at the same time. On that note it works well for phones too. Each side has a different cut out so no matter where your headphone jack or power port are its easy to still plug in.

It came as a backer bonus for this guy:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2146199819/nintendo-entertainment-system-famicom-a-visual-com

Also I have that exact bedside tablet holder for the switch. Its great, but wobbles easily. My cat likes to rub against it and makes the Switch bounce around. The hold is strong enough to not knock it loose in the slightest thought. Love that it can be plugged in at the same time. On that note it works well for phones too. Each side has a different cut out so no matter where your headphone jack or power port are its easy to still plug in.

Awesome. I'm sad I missed out on that.

nelchaar

Not very exciting since it just blends in with the rest of the entertainment center lol you can see it in the bottom left cubby directly under the white Xbox

yzt8rJFr.jpg

Would definitely stand out more with some neon joycons

I think I have that same entertainment center from ikea 😄

Dammit guys, I just bought the Switch yesterday! xD

I was planning to wait for the red color version (in the future) because it will match my PS4 and Xbox One S.
But my friend is so hyped about Splatoon 2. So I got it early for Zelda and Mariokart 8.

Steejee

No pic, but I put the dock next to the couch and used a 15' HDMI cable to run it to the AV unit. Very nice to be able to just reach over and pull it out if we want to use the TV for something else. Not quite a WiiU setup, but next best thing.

Laws00

None of this stuff is open besides the switch itself to update it. When Mario comes out i'll break everything out.

Hell none of my friends know I have this thing. lol

BONUS picture at the bottom all the BOTW Zelda Amiibo with Fire Emblem

Iced

None of this stuff is open besides the switch itself to update it. When Mario comes out i'll break everything out.

Why are you torturing yourself this way?!

I'm assuming it's a gift?

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican

LOL haha why?!

Top Bottom