• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post Your Pick-Ups Thread

Is this not a thing anymore... is MarkMan gone? I can't remember if it was in the gaming forum or OT, but I don't see a monthly pick up thread!

Mithos

The threads show up now and then, but they are very empty, last one was made in January I think. And that person you mention bailed for that other place.

Edit:
The January thread didn't even go to a second page.

Last edited:
This is the new pick up thread!

Just picked up a new chair and had to publish a pic of it on social media to extend the warranty from 3 years to 5. Bizarre, but here's the pic anyway. Its a comfy chair, especially compared to my old, beat up, held together with tape ex office one.

fEBITqJ.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, how do you like the sound? My last pc speakers were Klipsch years ago and now just use some nice headphones but have been looking at maybe going back to speakers.

I like em. I’m no audiophile but they are good and clear, strong bass too. The software to control them is so so. They are LOUD. Always keep em around 50/100.

highrider

Banned
I got a nice work watch, Citizen Promaster Diver. Really great daily wear/beater watch with solar power so you can kind of set it and forget it. Save my automatic watches when I’m trying to look a little more stylish lol.

I love the blue lume.

crTHpXN.jpg

I really dialed back my purchases ... I pretty much just buy out of necessity these days the older I get, and try to fix the stuff that I do own if it gets broken.

I guess the latest thing I really got on a pure whim was an Apple Watch back in May or June and some Bose noise cancelling headphones.

Shantae

Banned
I really dialed back my purchases ... I pretty much just buy out of necessity these days the older I get, and try to fix the stuff that I do own if it gets broken.

I guess the latest thing I really got on a pure whim was an Apple Watch back in May or June and some Bose noise cancelling headphones.
I really wish I had the will power, but a lot of times I don't...I also got a similar device to a Apple Watch, but in my case, it was just a Fitbit. It's a Fitbit Blaze though, so it has some nice features, and I only paid $45 for it. It's incentivises me to get some work out done in my day. I'd like to lose at least 20 lbs before my next trip to Japan. If that ever happens, because I need to stop spending.

Speaking of spending, I was in Target looking for something else, but I grabbed copies of ZOE2 and Super Bomberman R for PS4 for $10 a piece in their clearance section. Seemed like a good deal, so they were hard to resist.

Mista

Banned
I got a nice work watch, Citizen Promaster Diver. Really great daily wear/beater watch with solar power so you can kind of set it and forget it. Save my automatic watches when I’m trying to look a little more stylish lol.

I love the blue lume.

crTHpXN.jpg
This is classy my man. Suits a classy man like you too♥️

Top Bottom