• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Potential Persona 5 buyers: Sony EU is sending -25% coupon codes via email.

ISee

At least I got one. The Game is "just" 52.49€ after using the coupon code, but you can get 50€ for just 45.99€ over at cdkeys.com.
By this you can bring the price down to 48.48€. Not a phenomenal price, but better than 69.99€.
I'm still undecided, but check your emails. Maybe you got one too.

persona5pnjqd.jpg

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Yep, nothing as usual. I never get these emails. And yes, I have the setting to get them enabled. Sony just hates me for some reason.

bigol

Yep, nothing as usual. I never get these emails. And yes, I have the setting to get them enabled. Sony just hates me for some reason.

Same, will never receive these emails, i know. Had to call them so many times to receive the 10% discount they promised with the March promotion.

If someone receives this code and doesn't want to use it, i would gladly take it.

fantomena

Holy shit, I would buy the game in a hearthbeat, if it works in Norway and the Norwegian price is decent. Sadly I never receive those mails. :(

JP

Just seen this now, I already had some money in my wallet so it does feel like I've paid almost nothing for the game as I ended up only adding £30. Very happy with this discount although I'm not sure I'll have the opportunity to play it at the moment.

stryke

Already own it digitally but I checked my email to see if I have one to give away - got some PS+ with bonus Battlefront shit email instead.

Intel_89

Didn't get one yet but I already own the physical version (though I haven't removed it from it's shrink wrap), if I get a code I'm willing to give it away to someone else.

Got my code a while ago, but I'm not planning to use it and it will expire tomorrow.

It's for EU PSN.
Quote if you're interested.

Top Bottom