• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POTUS agrees to debate Biden on Joe Rogan Podcast

Patriots7

Jul 15, 2008
All of those channels/news orgs are irrelevant. If Rogan moderated they would clear 50 million views/listens. You might get 3 million views on the "major" networks. Would red pill a lot of people.
1. Joe Rogan does not have 50 million listeners to each podcast. If he gets 200 million downloads a month and released 15-20 podcasts in a month, clearly it's around 12 million
2. 84 million people watched Hillary vs. Trump

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
1. Joe Rogan does not have 50 million listeners to each podcast. If he gets 200 million downloads a month and released 15-20 podcasts in a month, clearly it's around 12 million
2. 84 million people watched Hillary vs. Trump
It would be a huge boost for Biden, he only gets like a hundred people streaming his conferences.

Patriots7

Jul 15, 2008
It would be a huge boost for Biden, he only gets like a hundred people streaming his conferences.
Well then, Trump has got it in the bag since he's the ratings magnet of the two candidates (just ignore TV).

Last edited:

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
Has Biden responded to this? Or have they not woken him up yet?

Biden's like Punxsutawney Phil... when Phil sees his shadow it means 6 more weeks of winter. When Biden does, it means 6 more weeks of riots.

RedVIper

Jun 13, 2017
Do most of his listeners download his podcast?

I'm pretty sure that if Trump and Biden went on the podcast it would surpass the Alex jones and Elon musk episodes. How many views did those get?

tillbot8

Aug 4, 2020
Trump would debate anywhere anytime under most conditions, Joe will not. A reasonable minded Person should really evaluate what this represents! If Trump has done a bad job he would be scared, he is not...in the slightest. Just what does Biden and the DNC offer? Honestly, it is just never Trump? What a piss poor option!

Reactions: Schrödinger's cat

Sign

Jun 4, 2012
Chris Wallace - Fox News
Susan Page - USA Today (Who it was revealed hosted a fundraiser/event for a member of Trump administration)
Steve Scully - CSPAN
Kristin Welker - NBC News

If you want to caller Welker a member of the fake news MSDNC, fine. But that's balanced out by Fox News. Seems pretty balanced
Chris Wallace is a never-Trumper Neocon. I can almost guarantee you he voted for Hillary in 2016 and will be voting Biden in 2020.

Reactions: Iorv3th

tillbot8

Aug 4, 2020
Chris Wallace - Fox News
Susan Page - USA Today (Who it was revealed hosted a fundraiser/event for a member of Trump administration)
Steve Scully - CSPAN
Kristin Welker - NBC News

If you want to caller Welker a member of the fake news MSDNC, fine. But that's balanced out by Fox News. Seems pretty balanced
How about no corporate media entities as they can't be trusted in the slightest? Why do them scumbags get to moderate anything and set narratives?

SF Kosmo

Formerly 'SF Chode'
Jul 7, 2020
I would like to find out about the candidates experience with DMT, and weather their respective cognitive issues could be mitigated with Alpha Brain, but when it comes to politics Rogan is a dummy and a pushover.

• LOL
Reactions: CloudNull

SF Kosmo

Formerly 'SF Chode'
Jul 7, 2020
Can we all just agree that like 100% of Sanders-Trump voters are just emotional thinkers who don't really understand politics. There's no other way that happens.

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: Cunth

Patriots7

Jul 15, 2008
Chris Wallace is a never-Trumper Neocon. I can almost guarantee you he voted for Hillary in 2016 and will be voting Biden in 2020.
"Never Trumper!"
Anyone who happens to be a conservative with a backbone. Wallace hasn't drank the kool-aid but he's still conservative and I don't think he even likes Biden.

How about no corporate media entities as they can't be trusted in the slightest? Why do them scumbags get to moderate anything and set narratives?
Then Rogan is out, he is no longer independent.

TrainedRage

Boss Blue Balls
Feb 3, 2018
USA
If Biden actually wanted middle of the line voters he would do this in a heartbeat. Fact is even he doesn’t want to win.

jason10mm

Feb 3, 2009
I'm waiting for Kamala to say she will do it in his stead. Will trump accept that or pass it to Pence?

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
"Never Trumper!"
Anyone who happens to be a conservative with a backbone. Wallace hasn't drank the kool-aid but he's still conservative and I don't think he even likes Biden.
"conservative with a backbone.

Yes it's so brave to repeat DNC talking points and cry for more war

Then Rogan is out, he is no longer independent.
but MSM reporters are independent though. GTFO with this bullshit, seriously.

Sign

Jun 4, 2012
"Never Trumper!"
Neocons don't have backbones which is the point. He isn't a conservative, he's a liberal that wants forever wars. There is a reason his type have flocked to the Uni-party (tm) Democratic Party.

JayK47

Nov 2, 2019
2016 debates started in late September. So far no word of a debate. I would be surprised if we get one. We need to have at least one.

King of Foxes

Jan 9, 2018
Latvia
The best part of the ree thread is everyone joking that Trump couldn't last 4 hours while they all ignore that Biden can't last 15 minutes

Cybrwzrd

Anime waifu panty shots are basically the same thing as paintings of the french baroque masters, if you think about it.
Sep 29, 2014
Can we all just agree that like 100% of Sanders-Trump voters are just emotional thinkers who don't really understand politics. There's no other way that happens.
Why does one need to understand politics to be a politician? Politics in the modern sense are a disgusting blight on proper governance. Large groups of people sucking one another’s assholes for nuggets of power is a terrible system. Bureaucracies and the skills to navigate them are not skills that should be celebrated.

Last edited:

finowns

May 10, 2009
The best part of the ree thread is everyone joking that Trump couldn't last 4 hours while they all ignore that Biden can't last 15 minutes
I would die if I had Trump’s schedule he’s healthier than most people. He’s a beast.

Last edited:
Reactions: K1Expwy

eot

Apr 13, 2012
I don't think Rogan would be a good moderator, hosting a podcast is quite different from hosting a debate, and he self-admittedly doesn't know that much about a lot of political issues.

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
May 22, 2018
Mr smartest man in the room

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Jun 26, 2007
Best Coast
You might be able to appeal to the Biden camp that if Trump were to go on by himself, Trump would be able to say all kinds of things without any defense from Biden.

Reactions: Tesseract