• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Power Rangers Twitch Marathon |OT2| BLBLBLBLBL

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkusRJR

Could someone give me context for "Murderforce"?

And man this acting is already an obvious step down. And WTF is up with this origin story for the red ranger? I can't stop laughing.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe

Effect

Yellow was suppose to be the leader in Wild Force like in the original Sentai version and like how the Pink Ranger was in Time Force and it's Sentai version right? Was there a reason why they changed it?

While I enjoyed this recently watching it around five years ago. I have a feeling it'll be the opposite of what watching Lightspeed in this was for me. Where I find myself liking it less than I used too.

Because holy shit is this bad so far.

MarkusRJR

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Yellow was suppose to be the leader like in the original Sentai version and like how the Pink Ranger was in Time Force and it's Sentai version right? Was there a reason why they changed it?

No, it's the same. Basically Yellow was more of a cool, hardy guy/de facto leader before Red comes out.

And to Sentai folk saying about "well hotblooded, spontaneous, loud Reds are old so it's not new!", well yeah but until Kyoryuger they weren't sucking said Red's dick. The rest of the team reined the Red's attitude, as we see in Dekaranger and Gekiranger too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom