• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PQube publishing Kadokawa's Root Letter (Mystery VN, PS4 / Vita) in EU & NA

" Coming Soon in 2016 NA & EU "

Announcement comes a bit later than expected but here it is

mxB8cP8.png

http://www.ricedigital.co.uk/kadokawa-name-pqube-root-letter-english-publisher/

Kadokawa’s announcement confirms that PQube will be the Root Letter English publishers of the game on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita, and in both North America and Europe. The dual publishing in North America and Europe for PQube follows Steins;Gate, Steins;Gate 0, and Gal*Gun: Double Peace for the originally Europe-centric publishers.

Root Letter releases in Europe and North America in 2016 for both PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita.

Fantastic. The more VN's the better.

Thrilled with PQube's change in strategy too. They've honestly become one of my favourite western publishers now.

xzeldax3

Oh HELL YEAH! All of these visual novels being localized is a dream come true. It feels surreal to be playing Clannad in English on Steam with achievements.

Rektash

Will preorder this for PS4 as soon as they'll let me. I would be in for some kind of special/limited edition as well.

Man, beeing a VN player has become pretty sweet these days. Just a couple years ago we were completly dependant on fan translations and BANG, in the span of maybe 2-3 years we went from nothing to quite a nice selection of official releases.

Prelude.

PQube picking up the NISA slack. Good job.

Now that you're working with Kadokawa, try and get some Enterbrain titles, ok, PQube?

Yasumi

Banned
Definitely getting the Vita version. Hope they release the Premium Edition for us too, it looks super nice.

Root-Letter_04-15-16.jpg

Happy for PQube, they really seem to be making some strong industry relationships.

crimilde

Banned
Definitely getting the Vita version. Hope they release the Premium Edition for us too, it looks super nice.

Root-Letter_04-15-16.jpg

Happy for PQube, they really seem to be making some strong industry relationships.

Oh this is super cute. Do want. I might just import for the artbook and soundtrack, as well as get a localized copy for y'know... actually playing the game.

Root-Letter_04-15-16.jpg

Knowing PQube, they'll probably come up with some sort of limited edition.

Shizuka

PQube is building really strong relationships, like previously mentioned. Inti Creates, 5pb and now Kadokawa. I wonder if they'll be able to foster more unexpected relationships.

PQube is building really strong relationships, like previously mentioned. Inti Creates, 5pb and now Kadokawa. I wonder if they'll be able to foster more unexpected relationships.

Also Acquire, ASW, Marvelous (published SK Burst and distributed SK EV in EU), and D3.

That's pretty impressive in such a short time.

Shizuka

Also Acquire, ASW, Marvelous (published SK Burst and distributed SK EV in EU), and D3.

That's pretty impressive in such a short time.

But those are european publishing deals. It's impressive and opens the door, but I can't see PQube publishing something like Blazblue or Senran Kagura worldwide.

But those are european publishing deals. It's impressive and opens the door, but I can't see PQube publishing something like Blazblue or Senran Kagura worldwide.
Well I'm in Europe so from my perspective those deals are very welcome. I'm not sure we would have gotten all those games without PQube.

Yeeeeessssss!!!! I been following this since it was first announced so I'm very happy its coming here. Hoping for more visual novels besides Steins;Gate 0 on Vita.

Shizuka

Root-Letter_04-15-16.jpg

I want that limited edition, or at least the OST and artbook.

Is that good? I can't tell.

Experience localization team.

Experience Inc.

They've got NISA localizing it, aka the Experience Inc. localization team who worked on Demon Gaze/Operation Abyss/Stranger of Sword City.

Now I've solved that mystery, Root Letter is going to be easymode.

Top Bottom