• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pre-E3: Sony E3 2006 Website is up and running

Mrbob

DIANE.

MIZOTA.

Carrie%20Ann%20Inaba-SB2.jpg

ManaByte

sonychurch2zn.jpg

All of the big three should do this. Show their press conferences on their websites...for FREE. It's possible that MS will do this with that on10 thing, but I like how it's set up on the SCEA site.

Mrbob

ManaByte said:
sonychurch2zn.jpg

All of the big three should do this. Show their press conferences on their websites...for FREE. It's possible that MS will do this with that on10 thing, but I like how it's set up on the SCEA site.

Is that picture you took there real? :lol I would say that is fake, but they did buy those WELCOME CHANG3 billboard ads last year.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
ManaByte said:

The videoquality of that flash file was surprisingly good.

ManaByte

Suikoguy said:
The videoquality of that flash file was surprisingly good.

I love flash video when it's done that well. It doesn't bog down your system like Quicktime does and it looks great.

kenta

Has no PEINS
Also can we get a lip-reader to thread number 96508, he says "This is the PlayStation 3..." something

What does he say???????

Amir0x

Banned
I really wish Sony would make a deal to pack Lumines in with PSPs, but whatever!

I can't wait to see Lumines 2. I hope for more saving. :|

Row

Banned
Idioteque said:
So they're really gonna show the confernce live?

Site seems to say it won't be until after the conference that they have the info put up on the site, so sadly I don't think so

Hopefully there will be a few streams to leech off though

Amir0x

Banned
SolidSnakex said:
I wonder if that UBI list will turn out to be true with this also? Didn't they list Lumines 2 as a PS2 title also?

Gosh, how many times do I have to say it! The list was 1000000% true. There is 0% possibility of it being false.

Naruto was real, Lumines 2 is real, Rayman 4 is real... everything on it was real. :p

mikeGFG

Banned
I like this idea. Microsoft is now scrambling to get Major Nelson and Che in their own Xbox Live broadcast. Perhaps Cortana can be the running audio commentary?

Lo-Volt

Mike G.E.D. said:
I like this idea. Microsoft is now scrambling to get Major Nelson and Che in their own Xbox Live broadcast. Perhaps Cortana can be the running audio commentary?

No Steve Downes cameo = no sale. Another E3 wasted. But it looks like this site is yet another sign of the impending chaos and disaster bound to hit both the GAF and the greater online gaming community. Could we possibly be prepared enough for the impending onslaught?

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
I wonder how much these guys actually know right now, or how much of this was approved or is official. They basically are planting some suggestions in people's minds about what Sony will or won't announce (e.g. PS3 price, release date, "hard drive news", eyetoy etc - of course, they say "if" Sony announces this stuff, they'll have it all, but still..).

Still, nice video. Bodes well for their coverage, the two presenters are quite watchable.

RSP

PLAYSTATION, REVOLUTIONIZING THE INDUSTRY WITH SEQUELS TO PUZZLE GAMES!

pretty cool video otherwise.

Top Bottom