• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pre-loaded copies of Paper Mario Color Splash can be played right now.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
UPDATE: The loophole has apparently now been closed. It seems you can no longer pre-load to get the game early. (Thanks, Biske!) Could a mod please update title so people aren't disappointed? Thanks.

This has to be a mistake, lol, but my twitter timeline is going crazy. NA only. (It's meant to release October 7.)

https://twitter.com/Electivirus/status/779262544288501760

Yukinari

Still gonna wait for reviews. I dont buy digital on Nintendo hardware either unless its a humble bundle or deeply discounted.

Bazry

I remember this happening before in the UK with Captain Toad, is was due out in January but around Xmas suddenly is was out and retailers ended up just shipping copies of the game also

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Hope this isn't a mistake. I'm ready.

Sales gonna fly if this is true. Damn lol. Someone is gonna never shut that system off until they beat it today or tomorrow.

Robin64

If someone can confirm this please, I'd like to do it immediately.... :)

Go do it. :)

CtB_JvDW8AAXhPN.jpg
q9o5g94.png

KingBroly

Banned
Implying anyone at Nintendo will realize there is a problem with an online service.

I mean, it's not like they get money for it or anything /s

Nintendo did release WWHD 2 weeks early digitally. I'm not sure why they never did it again. I'm guessing retailers complained.

maxcriden

All you rushing to download, dont come back whining later when Nintendo blocks this :p

As long as they don't block it in the next hour and a half or so, I'll have it ready to go and turn off the Internet connection to my Wii U. There shouldn't be any other way for them to lock it, then, right?

ETA: it's 4:46 AM on the West Coast, where NOA is. Hopefully that helps prevent a sooner fix.

tebunker

Banned
While this is interesting I wouldn't expect Nintendo to take the gane away, but odds are they will turn off preloads.

Also I am not sure 2 weeks early digital is worth not saving 20%.

Top Bottom