• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Predator: Hunting Grounds - Previews.

INC

Have some dignity, and take some positivity that at least this is an ok predator game and not a complete disaster, unlike your posts claiming this is better looking than cyberpunk, or any of the games you listed

Also take pride in the fact you're now a neogaf meme, which in some ways brings joy to people, you gave people a good laugh, and the world needs more laughs, even tho it's at your expense

GHG

Gold Member
Nobody is shilling here. Read my comments in this thread again.

The thing is that you do not like the game and you try to start something here instead of moving on.

Nobody forced you to reply to any of my comments. I didn't engage with you, you engaged with me.

No jokes about there being a fan accolades trailer allowed apparently (because it sure as hell isn't getting a press one).

INC

Nobody forced you to reply to any of my comments. I didn't engage with you, you engaged with me.

No jokes about there being a fan accolades trailer allowed apparently (because it sure as hell isn't getting a press one).

Fan 1: better looking than cyberpunk
Fan 2: dat geometry tho bro!!!!
Fan 3: that frame rate on console nails the feel of a 24fps film

• LOL
Reactions: GHG

molasar

Banned
Oooh, hrrrm. It's a toughie but I'd say..

Last Ninja 2 on the C64.

There was a list of games brought for comparison from one of my comments, and LN2 is not one of them but I played it on the real C64 in the 80s. And yes it was not the best game with Superman.

Last edited:

molasar

Banned
Have some dignity, and take some positivity that at least this is an ok predator game and not a complete disaster, unlike your posts claiming this is better looking than cyberpunk, or any of the games you listed

Also take pride in the fact you're now a neogaf meme, which in some ways brings joy to people, you gave people a good laugh, and the world needs more laughs, even tho it's at your expense

I know what this game is and yes this looks better than CP from gameplay perspective or other games I listed. They are less dynamic. It is like comparing a turtle to a rabbit.

The only pride I have that I exposed you guys here as clueless gamers. You give me a lot of laugh with your pseudo knowledge. I can only suggest one thing. Start from thinking then comment. No over way around. Perhaps there is a local school in your area which can teach you this.

Last edited:

GHG

Gold Member
I know what this game is and yes this looks better than CP from gameplay perspective or other games I listed. They are less dynamic. It is like comparing a turtle to a rabbit.

The only pride I have that I exposed you guys here as clueless gamers. You give me a lot of laugh with your pseudo knowledge. I can only suggest one thing. Start from thinking them comment. No over way around. Perhaps there is a local school in your area which can teach you this.

Please be trolling.

molasar

Banned

This thread is dedicated to the game you do not like. Has anybody forced you here? Do you see me trolling in other threads of games I am not interested in?

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
There was a list of games brought for comparison from one of my comments, and LN2 is not one of them but I played it on the real C64 in the 80s. And yes it was not the best game with Superman.
Everyone knows the best game on the C64 was infact, Predator.

You're not a true fan. You failed. FAILED, fiend.

R5G2TCL.jpg

molasar

Banned
Everyone knows the best game on the C64 was infact, Predator.

You're not a true fan. You failed. FAILED, fiend.

R5G2TCL.jpg

Only slow version of it is and your screenshot shows the fast one. You keep failing and failing again. The fast version has an ending picture though.

Last edited:

Vawn

Banned

The only pride I have that I exposed you guys here as clueless gamers. You give me a lot of laugh with your pseudo knowledge. I can only suggest one thing. Start from thinking then comment. No over way around. Perhaps there is a local school in your area which can teach you this.

Lol. Man, this guy is priceless. This is the best thing GAF has had since Voost Kain defending Stadia.

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
Only slow version of it is and yours screenshot show the fast one. You keep failing and failing again. The fast has an ending picture though.
Love it :)

In answer to the game though, will it ever have a single player mode? I'd no doubt buy it if it ever did.

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
Try to be frank with yourself first, kiddo.

"clap" = failing at trolling in your case
Troll what? Your defense of a shit game?

Behave yourself chief. At this point I'm just taking for granted that you're taking the piss yourself with this weird shite.

molasar

Banned
Troll what? Your defense of a shit game?

Behave yourself chief. At this point I'm just taking for granted that you're taking the piss yourself with this weird shite.

Do you have a short memory span?
Again read all my comments in this thread and bring something substantial instead of nonsense.

Also you can report me to moderators if you think my behavior is bad. So your choice, chief.

Last edited:

GHG

Gold Member
This thread is dedicated to the game you do not like. Has anybody forced you here? Do you see me trolling in other threads of games I am not interested in?

Here's the thing. I was interested in the game. Downloaded the beta and it was shit unfortunately. All I've done since is post my opinions along with a review that I've seen (sorry if that upset you because the review was also negative). I made one joke that was pretty harmless in the grand scheme of things and not once have I attacked the people who happen to like the game.

Meanwhile you've been telling other people that their taste in games doesn't live up to your lofty standards, telling people to go back to school, and posting delusional crap about the game.

Enjoy I guess.

MiguelItUp

I mean, he brings up a valid point. You guys have just been basically harassing this dude because he loves the game. It's not really cool IMO, just move on rather than mocking someone with a different opinion than yours. Even if it's radically "out there".

Reactions: WX3

molasar

Banned
Here's the thing. I was interested in the game. Downloaded the beta and it was shit unfortunately. All I've done since is post my opinions along with a review that I've seen (sorry if that upset you because the review was also negative). I made one joke that was pretty harmless in the grand scheme of things and not once have I attacked the people who happen to like the game.

Meanwhile you've been telling other people that their taste in games doesn't live up to your lofty standards, telling people to go back to school, and posting delusional crap about the game.

Enjoy I guess.

You already stated that you do not like the game but kept coming back here wishing it to die. Is not it a trolling? Regarding a review. I do not care about it. Especially if it is done by somebody who is unknown or does not use a solid criteria system.

The guys wanted to troll here and paint a false picture, so I answered and challenged them about their standards. And yes it is the obvious thing to learn a critical thinking. Therefore I suggested going back to school.

Also where I posted a delusional crap about the game? Did not I want to make a proper comparison to other games?

Last edited:

VulcanRaven

I wonder when the first DLC is coming? More maps would be great and this:

6ac823b1b065cddc7185975b5686aa04.jpg

I just reached the rank 25. Playing as the Scout Predator is fun.

Last edited:

molasar

Banned
I mean, he brings up a valid point. You guys have just been basically harassing this dude because he loves the game. It's not really cool IMO, just move on rather than mocking someone with a different opinion than yours. Even if it's radically "out there".

I have tried to be open and objective to this guys as possible. However they fail to deliver anything substantial as a proof of their own points. So a mockery is their last resort. A kind of security blanket.

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
Do you have a short memory span?
Again read all my comments in this thread and bring something substantial instead of nonsense.

Also you can report me to moderators if you think my behavior is bad. So your choice, chief.
I have read your comments, half of them were complete bollocks. And bring something substantial? Like what?

It makes no ends what I say, the game is a shitty multiplayer only game that will no doubt die like Evolve did

A complete waste of the licence.

Reactions: GHG

MiguelItUp

I have read your comments, half of them were complete bollocks. And bring something substantial? Like what?

It makes no ends what I say, the game is a shitty multiplayer only game that will no doubt die like Evolve did

You'd be surprised! F13 is still being played on various platforms. A popular brand and IP can give something enough strength to persevere. Evolve just unfortunately lacked a lot of things, including passion IMO.

Last edited:

molasar

Banned

The only bollocks here are your rants. Just prove that anything I wrote is incorrect. Otherwise leave and cry somewhere else.

kunonabi

Picked this up yesterday and enjoying it quite a bit despite not even playing as the predator yet. Certainly needs more content though. I would at least like enough gear to get as close to Harrigan from Predator 2 as possible.

MiguelItUp

Picked this up yesterday and enjoying it quite a bit despite not even playing as the predator yet. Certainly needs more content though. I would at least like enough gear to get as close to Harrigan from Predator 2 as possible.
Right?! I'm REALLY hoping for a road map. I know there were rumors that Arnold went into the studio to do voice work for the game. So here's to hoping there's a lot to come. Especially since they unfortunately got shafted with F13 cause of the stupid court case. :(

kunonabi

Right?! I'm REALLY hoping for a road map. I know there were rumors that Arnold went into the studio to do voice work for the game. So here's to hoping there's a lot to come. Especially since they unfortunately got shafted with F13 cause of the stupid court case. :(

Yeah, the court thing was really unfortunate. Anybody know how well predator is doing with twitch views?

Hans Bubby

Banned
Jesus Christ, just went through the whole thread. You would think molasar works for the developers. Never seen someone not only take the whole dick but engulf the developer's balls, too. Dude, we get it, you like the game but it does have many bugs. Step back, breathe and take a break from guzzling all that developer cum.

MiguelItUp

Jesus Christ, just went through the whole thread. You would think molasar works for the developers. Never seen someone not only take the whole dick but engulf the developer's balls, too. Dude, we get it, you like the game but it does have many bugs. Step back, breathe and take a break from guzzling all that developer cum.
I mean, the dude has a yautja avatar, so it shouldn't come off as a surprise, lmao. I'm more shocked about the people driving by and posting just to shit on this dude, lmao. We get it, dude's an insanely big fan, crazy right?

Bugs and imperfections aside, I'm definitely enjoying it too!

You'd be surprised! F13 is still being played on various platforms. A popular brand and IP can give something enough strength to persevere. Evolve just unfortunately lacked a lot of things, including passion IMO.
I mean, the dude has a yautja avatar, so it shouldn't come off as a surprise, lmao. I'm more shocked about the people driving by and posting just to shit on this dude, lmao. We get it, dude's an insanely big fan, crazy right?

Bugs and imperfections aside, I'm definitely enjoying it too!
Its one thing to enjoy it...its another to act like it's the best thing since sliced bread. That being said I haven't personally ragged on the guy. we diagreed early on but fuck it..he should to continue to have fun and support the game he likes 👍🏽

MiguelItUp

Its one thing to enjoy it...its another to act like it's the best thing since sliced bread. That being said I haven't personally ragged on the guy. we diagreed early on but fuck it..he should to continue to have fun and support the game he likes 👍🏽
Haha, very true. I guess it's just odd for me to see here. I can't remember that person I saw getting hounded this hard, haha.

molasar

Banned

I am not so sure if you read all my comments here. I never presented a false picture of this game like those guys or tried to convince anybody to buy the game. Those irrational haters thought so high about themselves but I exposed how uninformed they are to the point that their last resort was a security blanket in a form of insults. Just big mouths without any substance.

molasar

Banned
Haha, very true. I guess it's just odd for me to see here. I can't remember that person I saw getting hounded this hard, haha.

No worries. I would not put out myself like this if could not take it. In this case the hounds became a prey in the end. They just thought that they stumbled upon some sensitive flower.

Top Bottom