• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Predict Nintendo's lineup for 2023

Camreezie

I don't think we'll get a physical Pokémon launch this year, it'll just be DLC like what we got for Sword and Shield in 2020.
I think so too or we get a spinoff or remaster of a spinoff like DX mystery dungeon a couple of years ago. Im pretty sure they dont miss a November release

Woopah

I think so too or we get a spinoff or remaster of a spinoff like DX mystery dungeon a couple of years ago. Im pretty sure they dont miss a November release
We might get a spin-off, but I wouldn't expect that in November. Mystery Dungoen DX was released in March and New Pokemon Snap came in April. The November after Sword/Shield released we got DLC budle rather than a spin off. I think the same will happen this year.
There's Splatoon singleplayer DLC as well as mario kart DLC this year.
Yes a coupel of people have ppintd that out, maybe I should add a DLC section

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
We're overdue a proper new 3D Mario game. The 4 hour remaster bolt-on doesn't count.

Odyssey was something like 11 months reveal-ship. They could announce Odyssey 2 out of nowhere soon and it can still ship this year. Kinda surprise they haven't already honestly, literally just create 18 more kingdoms and it's a job done.

Do I think it'll actually happen? Maybe not.

Ayo, why is Nintendo emailing me about playing more Odyssey when they know I've already bought it?

So Excited Flirting GIF

Top Bottom