• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prediction Thread: When will Halo Infinite be released?

When will the full version of Halo Infinite be released?

• February 2021 or sooner

• March 2021

• April 2021

• May 2021

• June 2021

• July 2021

• August 2021

• September 2021

• October 2021

• November 2021

• December 2021 or later

Results are only viewable after voting.

teezzy

Banned
They already dropped the ball by not having it available at launch. Make it a holiday 2021 game and make sure it's a solid 9/10 at minimum. They can't afford to bungle Halo

u969m.jpg

Oh god they're gonna bungle Halo aren't they

mcz117chief

They already dropped the ball by not having it available at launch. Make it a holiday 2021 game and make sure it's a solid 9/10 at minimum. They can't afford to bungle Halo
They bungled it so many times already that one more time doesn't really matter. I'll still play it though, but I have no hope it will be good, I just hope it isn't abysmal.

anothertech

Well, they need Bluepoint to do a full remake before it releases, so probably by Series X2 launch, sometime in 2027.

Not even joking.

Last edited:

the_master

I hope it is November 11 2022 tbh. (Or 2023, but I don't think they would go that far).

Better to make a good game than a rushed ine. Also, they could build massive hype again. Taking 2, or even 3 more years to really make a difference.

Early October 2021. The 13th to be exact. If I am wrong I will not play Halo Infinite until all the bugs are worked out.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east,
When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves,

Cato

Banned
They just hired back a couple of senior people to straighten up the project and also tweeted they would restart on this work in the new year.

This game is not coming out in 2021. You do not bring back the big guns to take over and fix the project if you plan to release just a few months later, that is not how it works. I would say even the engine itself needs a major overhaul. Grass and foilage that doesn't move, in a flagship game, in 2021 ? No, that is not gonna fly.

Last edited:

iconmaster

Banned
If it were coming in a couple months, I feel like we’d have a release date now. Instead, 343i is saying things like “We’re working with the team to provide an end of year update and establish plans to be much more communicative in the coming months.” Note: months, plural.

So I say November 2021 at the earliest. I don’t think 2022 is out of the question either.

I’ll take my cookie now. (Not just me, I know.)

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
I’m releasing this game NOW if I’m Microsoft, the game looks good now put the entire campaign out there NOW.

Top Bottom