• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prepare yourselves, the Steam Winter Seal comes Dec. 22nd

BasilZero

Only things I buy are games like metal slug and dlcs that gmg, humble, indie gala and bundle stars sell.

We will see ;p

Pjsprojects

Not bought anything since Steam dropped the dailies and flash sales. Bought loads when that style of sale was in force.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
kinda worried about using idlemaster

because I feel like it might fuck up my recommendations

inner-G

Banned
What if a game's discount price= the price it would've been as a daily/flash?
Lately most of the deep discounts haven't been on the good stuff. Most games I really want seem to be more like 20-40% off.

Im one of those terrible people that don't play many indie games.

Looking forward to any kind of Thumper discount because of the SteamVR support that was recently patched in. Tyranny and Planet Coaster; I'd be set. Here’s hoping!

Teppic

If it's the same as the autumn sale I'm probably not going to buy much. I might get Ducktales: Remastered in case it gets removed. Dirt Rally maybe, but I need a better gfx card first. I'm still looking forward to the sale even if my expectations is at an all time low.

Over 750 games now. Why not. Basically just want hit man and planet coaster at this time.

Hitman complete Steam version is $15 at GameStop I think

Haha. I was just putting it in the cart over there.

So yeah. Planet coaster now lol.

I need to buckle down and finish Forza, Gears, Deus Ex, Dishonored 2 and many more but I lack self control.

Trace

Banned
Installed Enhanced Steam today.

Wow the Canadian steam prices are garbage, literally every other region has cheaper games.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Nier Automata demo is on that day which also happens to be my birthday. Sorry Steam.

Bahorel

I used to buy so much more when there were daily/flash sales and so it seems did others. Did it really help their business to stop doing it? I know it has to do with the return policy implementation (I think) but I can't help thinking they ended up losing more sales in this decision than anything else.

gdt

I used to buy so much more when there were daily/flash sales and so it seems did others. Did it really help their business to stop doing it? I know it has to do with the return policy implementation (I think) but I can't help thinking they ended up losing more sales in this decision than anything else.

Sales went up iirc

Galang

Banned
Most things I want came out this year so I'm doubting there will be any good deals for those. Excited either way

RulkezX

Every day is Steam Sale day on the dozens of sites selling keys in 2016.

50% off the highest prices online doesn't really generate the excitement it used to.

Alucrid

Banned
anyone else have their purchase amounts go way down once they got rid of the 24 / daily / flash deals / votes? i hardly pay attention to the sales now.

Cels

i just crafted 80 badges...only one of the mysterious cards was foil. why have you forsaken me lord gaben

Tizoc

Isnt idlemaster broke now where it doesn't give cards till u shut it ofd so it wont auto jumo to next game

nAH IT runs fine for me, no need to do the skip and close thing unless you want to get cards faster.
Just letting it idle a game for 2 or so hours still yields cards last I tried :X

ParityBit

A browser extension with loads of quality of life features.
http://www.enhancedsteam.com/

Just to give an example, go to your Wishlist after installing enhanced steam and you can arrange your wishlisted games by Percentage to see their discounts which helps in your buying decisions.
E. Steam also lets you know where a game is being sold cheapest at.

Wow, that is awesome. I will install that as soon as I get home. Does it all revolve around your wish list? I only have 5 on it .... I just started back into Steam again (new GPU/Monitor)

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Is Ys 6 a good port?

Also Rogue Squadron 3D? Controller support and playable in win 10?

TB14

Wow, that is awesome. I will install that as soon as I get home. Does it all revolve around your wish list? I only have 5 on it .... I just started back into Steam again (new GPU/Monitor)

No, it works on any game's page. The browsing filters are also useful as they let you hide games you already own, ones that aren't discounted, ones that have mixed or negative ratings, etc.

Top Bottom