• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prepare yourselves, the Steam Winter Seal comes Dec. 22nd

Ascheroth

Is Ys 6 a good port?

Like all the Ys games on Steam it's not a port but the original PC version touched up with 'modern' features, like widescreen support and Steam achievements etc. It runs comparable to the other 3D Ys games.

It's still the weakest Ys game on Steam tho.

Haunted

I know it's always someone's first Steam sale (and I envy that person), but the last couple ones have been really underwhelming for me.

I know it's always someone's first Steam sale (and I envy that person), but the last couple ones have been really underwhelming for me.

For me is the fact I already own too many fucking games, like do I want to buy several more games, when I have a fuckton of games I never played waiting on my library?

Vibranium

Banned
Installed Enhanced Steam today.

Wow the Canadian steam prices are garbage, literally every other region has cheaper games.

The CAD sadly is still ass. We'll be waiting through 2018 for things to go back to around 85 cents and it sucks.

Publisher discounting has changed to value their IPs more on Steam especially, I still hope to see some good prices on smaller gems. It would be nice if Ubisoft discounted their old Assassin's Creed games to 75% off.

Dinjoralo

Like all the Ys games on Steam it's not a port but the original PC version touched up with 'modern' features, like widescreen support and Steam achievements etc. It runs comparable to the other 3D Ys games.

It's still the weakest Ys game on Steam tho.

This makes me want to play Ys Origin. I have it in my library, though I don't think I've actually played it.

Tizoc

For me is the fact I already own too many fucking games, like do I want to buy several more games, when I have a fuckton of games I never played waiting on my library?
You need to stop complaining about having too many unplayed games and actually play those games instead like what ive started doing

Just a heads up, the people who bought the Square Enix mystery box can buy all the Hitman episodes for 10 euro on the EU Square Enix store.

Ennosuke

Steam sales were really amazing, but since they changed the whole concept it does not feel like a cool event anymore. And in addition the pruces became less attractive.

Steam sales were really amazing, but since they changed the whole concept it does not feel like a cool event anymore. And in addition the pruces became less attractive.

Yeah part of me loved checking for daily deals. Since they took that out, I've just never cared about it the same.

Bytes

Yeah, Steam sales went from being awesome events you could participate in for a couple of weeks to being something that you check your wishlist once, realize the discounts are disappointing, and never bother with again.

Yeah, Steam sales went from being awesome events you could participate in for a couple of weeks to being something that you check your wishlist once, realize the discounts are disappointing, and never bother with again.
What is awesome about having to wait until the end of the sale before buying anything?

Dailies were shit and annoyed far more people than they pleased.

Most people don't have the time to check Steam every day, let alone every 8 hours.

Top Bottom