• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

News President Trump convinces Bahrain to recognize Israel

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
What's amazing is that one of the delegates specifically addressed that in his speech.

I sincerely hope that when Trump wins his second term, his sights set on the press that has been so completely corrupted. It needs to be dismantled, and rebuilt with much tighter libel and slander laws. It is just out of control.

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
"Expects" just like the racist warmonger he is.

Also, so cool

This is such an amazing thing to behold in my lifetime. Incredible. Hopefully it just gets better.

Could a real peace be coming to the mide east? I can't even fathom it, but look at what has happened today. Wow.

mcz117chief

Sep 29, 2013
Bohemia
Will cast him as a peacemaker?

Uhm the guy just singed 3 peace deals in like 30 days, I think its safe to say he is a Peacemaker.

Oh well should of droned some 16 year olds then he could of gotten a Nobel.
Man, even the Nobel prize committee said they gave Obama the prize in hopes that he stops bombing civilians. They even said later that it was a stupid idea and had no effect on Obama at all.

Dec 22, 2019
CNN was on fire today during the press conference (paraphrasing):

"There wasn't much conflict with the Arab states and Isreal. No one was at war"
"Palestine wasn't involved in this deal"
"UAE wants F-35 jets. Trump administration says it's not part of this deal, but trump himself said he'll have no problem selling to them"

Last edited:
CNN was on fire today during the press conference (paraphrasing):

"There wasn't much conflict with the Arab states and Isreal. No one was at war"
"Palestine wasn't involved in this deal"
"UAE wants F-35 jets. Trump administration says it's not part of this deal, but trump himself said he'll have no problem selling to them"
Were they, verbatim, copying the posters here on page 1?

Oct 26, 2018
Trump probably told all these idiots fighting that if you just calm down and focus on the economy, your stocks could zoom up the charts (even with covid effect) and everyone can make some money and companies prosper.