President Trump: "I have the tough people"

May 24, 2005
forums.wuggawoo.co.uk
Thread title edited for neutrality

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ump-paul-ryan-blocked-subpoenas-of-democrats/

I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump — I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point and then it would be very bad, very bad.
and if you'd like to see Kellyann try to defend it;

and before the right-wing spill in here and try to tell me I'm twisting his words, or its not his intent, etc - lets just imagine for a second that Obama went on a far right "blog" / news site that posts dangerous divisive articles daily and said this - do you think for a second it would have been tolerated?

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2018
So? Just because leftists don't have the support of police it doesn't make them less totalitarian. Different sides of the same coin. I kinda find it fascinating that people complain that words hurt more than violence and then cry over fascism because violence.
Though, I recall a person saying that USA needs another civil war to settle the differences. Probably that is the case. Damn, the future looks fun. This does put a smile on my face.

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2019
lets just imagine for a second that Obama went on a far right "blog" / news site that posts dangerous divisive articles daily and said this - do you think for a second it would have been tolerated?
It would've been ignored by the media and anybody who mentioned it would've been attacked as a nazi/white supremacist. Where does this belief in a moral high ground come from? I'm legitimately curious. Is your entire party nothing but delusional retards?

Mar 4, 2014
Kellyanne Conway sure is a good spin doctor.

Edit: Instead I should probably say she sure is great at filibustering.

Last edited:
May 22, 2018
there is nothing wrong with physical violence if it is justified.
What could possibly justify the kind of the violence he is talking about? He is literally speaking like a dictator here.

"I have the support of the police. I have the support of the military."

Those are words you expect from a dollar store Hollywood dictator not the President of the United States.

Last edited:
May 24, 2005
forums.wuggawoo.co.uk
Well atleast your all in plain sight
GOP threatening violence like fascists and people in this thread excusing and supporting it.

If you excuse this, support it, or respond with “what-about-isms” you too are a fascist.
Well atleast its transparent and I can now flag whose responses mean squat to me in other threads :)

May 22, 2018
It would've been ignored by the media and anybody who mentioned it would've been attacked as a nazi/white supremacist. Where does this belief in a moral high ground come from? I'm legitimately curious. Is your entire party nothing but delusional retards?

Are we seriously calling famous civil rights activists "Delusional retards" now? Is that where we are at?

Feb 2, 2018
What Trump said is just stupid. The discussion was about who is being tougher....the left or the right? What he probably wanted to say is, that what the democrats are doing is not really "tough", i.e. starting investigations without evidence and other means of slandering, and according to his opinion he thinks the right is "tougher" because the left only uses unfair and unfounded means. It's stupid nonetheless saying something like Trump has said, but that is probably more in line with what he meant when you put his words into the context the discussion was based on (source: read the article linked in the OP).

Acting like he's preparing the introduction of totalitarianism is pure hyperbole.

Last edited:
May 4, 2005
Germany
www.gaming-universe.de
What Trump said is just stupid. The discussion was about who is being tougher....the left or the right? What he probably wanted to say is, that what the democrats are doing is not really "tough", i.e. starting investigations without evidence and other means of slandering, and according to his opinion he thinks the right is "tougher" because the left only uses unfair and unfounded means. It's stupid nonetheless saying something like Trump has said, but that is probably more in line with what he meant when you put his words into the context the discussion was based on (source: read the article linked in the OP).

Acting like he's preparing the introduction of totalitarianism is pure hyperbole.
Where do the bikers for Trump fit into that interpretation?

Apr 15, 2018

These are the same posters who blame him for a mass shootings in a different country.

Hyperbole is all they have left.

Apr 15, 2018
So do you want to highlight antifa as an example of justified physical violence?
Considering the left have been defending them for years now...much to late to pretend you give a shit about violence.

Have to lol at the Pearl clutching in this thread. You guys celebrate and defend actual violence, but faint at a tweet

Feb 2, 2018
Where do the bikers for Trump fit into that interpretation?
These guys are patriots, just like Trump. Additonally he's obviously referring to typical stereotypes like that of bikers, who are more prone to act than only talking, which is his view on the left (only talk) vs right (take action) and the "who is tougher" debate.

Last edited:
May 22, 2018
Can I see some proof of these same posters blaming him for mass shooting?
There isn't any. @AfricanKing mentioned Trumps piss poor response to the New Zealand incident and how he proceeded to link a fringe right wing news site in his tweet and immediately got dogpiled with accusations that he was blaming Trump even though he flat out said that he didn't. He was just criticizing Trump for linking a right wing site after a right wing terrorist attack.

May 4, 2005
Germany
www.gaming-universe.de
Considering the left have been defending them for years now...much to late to pretend you give a shit about violence.

Have to lol at the Pearl clutching in this thread. You guys celebrate and defend actual violence, but faint at a tweet
Defending physical violence is not a particular popular stance among leftists in general and leftists on this bord in particular. Please indicate a single posting of mine where I celebrate OR defend actual violence.

Apr 25, 2009
Australia
There isn't any. @AfricanKing mentioned Trumps piss poor response to the New Zealand incident and how he proceeded to link a fringe right wing news site in his tweet and immediately got dogpiled with accusations that he was blaming Trump even though he flat out said that he didn't. He was just criticizing Trump for linking a right wing site after a right wing terrorist attack.
Bit of a stretch to lump Breitbart in with Brenton Tarrant, innit?

appaws

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2008
Taylorsville, Ky!
I support physical violence and revolution in principle. It will be the only way the west can continue to exist into the future. Global elites and their leftist lapdogs will never compromise their project of reducing us to undifferentiated consumers.

Now senseless violence against innocent civilians is of course completely reprehensible.

Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Democrats hate it when people say "we'll stand up for ourselves, and with force if necessary".

The perpetual victimhood has made them blind. They are attacking and harming American citizens (Covington kids, for instance) but have the ideological retardation to actually make it sound like they're being oppressed and run out of town

Unprecedented election at the midterms in favor of Democrats! But the gov't is in the clutches of Evil Trump.
Numerous media outlets pumping out propaganda on a daily basis, but widdle Fox News and meanies on YouTube need to go!
Harass them in the streets and at restaurants, and cause riots on college campuses, but don't associate with bikers or stand up for yourself.

What's funny is that the Police and Military have been dumped on for the past 8 years and Trump is simply realigning the national perspective to a more reasonable one. This isn't a fascistic show of power. This is showing solidarity with those who serve our country.

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2018
Trying to figure out how shocking it is that the POTUS say in an interview that he has the support of the military and the police. I mean who does he think he is, the “Commander In Chief”?

I would think that yes if an enemy of the POTUS attacked then the military would defend. Does that not make sense? Ffs

Also this comes one day after the senate actually voted against him making an official declaration of national emergency. I guess interviews are real and the actual senate vote is not? Whatever reality helps u feel more victimized

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2014
Democrats hate it when people say "we'll stand up for ourselves, and with force if necessary".

The perpetual victimhood has made them blind. They are attacking and harming American citizens (Covington kids, for instance) but have the ideological retardation to actually make it sound like they're being oppressed and run out of town

Unprecedented election at the midterms in favor of Democrats! But the gov't is in the clutches of Evil Trump.
Numerous media outlets pumping out propaganda on a daily basis, but widdle Fox News and meanies on YouTube need to go!
Harass them in the streets and at restaurants, and cause riots on college campuses, but don't associate with bikers or stand up for yourself.

What's funny is that the Police and Military have been dumped on for the past 8 years and Trump is simply realigning the national perspective to a more reasonable one. This isn't a fascistic show of power. This is showing solidarity with those who serve our country.
"
"The perpetual victimhood has made them blind." lol that's exactly what you do in your post.

May 22, 2018
What would justify violence? How about, The attempted coup of a duly elected president?
When did that happen? Did I miss it?

Because all I have seen is a perfectly legal and legitimate investigation that was ordered by the elected officials of Congress and the leader of the opposing party has even said that impeachment is a waste of time at the moment. So what "attempted coup" are you referring to?

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2018
2 years into Hitler's reign as dictator he expanded German territory westward to reclaim Saarland, which had been split from Germany by the League of Nations and governed by the UK and France following WWI. he then expanded the German armed forces to 6 times the amount allowed in the Treaty of Versailles and then signed the AGNA, an agreement he made with Great Britain that allowed Germany to build it's Navy past the limits set by the Treaty of Versailles. it was a landmark year in expanding German military powers:

The Anglo-German Naval Agreement(AGNA) of 18 June allowed German tonnage to increase to 35 per cent of that of the British navy. Hitler called the signing of the AGNA "the happiest day of his life", believing that the agreement marked the beginning of the Anglo-German alliance he had predicted in Mein Kampf. France and Italy were not consulted before the signing, directly undermining the League of Nations and setting the Treaty of Versailles on the path towards irrelevance.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-German_Naval_Agreement
2 years into Trump's presidency he gave an interview about how tough bikers are and that they've got his back in a hypothetical street fight scenario.

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2010
I like how people are like "so?" and "violence is ok when justified". Trump has a long history of encouraging violence. He's just a piece of shit like that. Remember when he encouraged roughing up protesters at a rally and he would help with legal costs? Or telling police to rough up suspects? Or second amendment people taking matters into their own hands. And that time a Congressman body slammed a reporter and Trump said that he is his kind of guy. Only trash would allow a leader to speak like this. It's very telling that he removed his tweet.

Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Where in that tweet does Trump endorse violence? He says "it would be bad".

I get people hate Trump but this is the definition of a bad faith discussion/argument.
When people already believe "Trump is literally endangering my life right now" then the words that come out of his mouth are going to be taken as various veiled and less-veiled iterations of the same "I am endorsing violence against you" head-fiction they've chosen to believe.

OSC

Banned
Jun 16, 2018
When did that happen? Did I miss it?

Because all I have seen is a perfectly legal and legitimate investigation that was ordered by the elected officials of Congress and the leader of the opposing party has even said that impeachment is a waste of time at the moment. So what "attempted coup" are you referring to?
My fate in the fate of evolution stems from schalas words