• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presidential Debate #1 |Hofstra University| PRESS X TO SEAN

Who won the debate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Trump can kiss undecided women goodbye. Well, not literally, but he did nothing to help his misogynist women.

I don't think Hillary won any non-college educated men. It seems like her strategy is going to be emboldening democrats to come out, which might work if Trump doesn't manage to do the same thing with Republicans. Stein and Johnson being left off certain states should help.

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
Wow. MSNBC anchor telling Christie they have pages and pages of lies fact checked.
Christie is practically saying they don't need to rely on facts.
Senator supporting trump just said the same thing on Bloomberg. Was asked "does it matter trump lied? Won't that impact the election?" His response was "no that won't have any impact". Wtf??? When did this become ok??

HR9xxej.png
What a good guy.

My thoughts.

Trump: Better debater, more charismatic, more suitable for foreign policy. His domestic policies would be disgusting.

It is absolutely terrifying that people can honestly think that about a man who...

Wants more nations to 'defend themselves' with nuclear weapons.
Wants to extort our allies for money or we'll back out of our mutual protection agreements.
Wants China to invade North Korea.
Wants to allow our navy to fire on unarmed civilians in international waters if they annoy them.
Wants to back out of all of our current trade agreements.
Wants to back out of the Iran nuclear agreement.
Wants to build a border wall and attempt to strongarm Mexico into paying for it.
Wants to bring back waterboarding and other forms of torture.
Wants to fight ISIS by 'bombing the hell out of them' and sending ground troops into Syria.
Wants to simply 'take' oil from foreign nations.
Implied he is willing to abandon American citizens held in foreign countries if he doesn't think he is 'winning' the negotiation.
Thinks our only real ally in the world is Israel.
Every single 'plan' he has can be boiled down to an extremely vague "be better at stuff".

Seriously, my cat is more suitable at foreign policy than this raving lunatic.

Trump is batshit insane, and his comments about global warming not being a priority made me rage but at least he is making his stupidity transparent.

Hillary is a cold robot spouting an irritating politically correct script in order to win and push the establishment agenda, I'd fear that even more.
I dislike Hillary Clinton, but opinions like this make me want to quit the Internet.

It's depressing to me that so many people have to spend so much time and money to convince the too-lauded "independent thinkers" and "moderates" of things that should be, at this point, plain as day.

Another six weeks or so of setting money on fire to plead with self-important, low-information, pontificating edgelords that there are just two simple points of fact: Trump is not fit to be anyone's president; Clinton, for all her flaws, on her worst day, would be fine. And no third-party option is good.

Give me an avowed white nationalist Trump supporter any day. At least I understand how they process information.

Trump is batshit insane, and his comments about global warming not being a priority made me rage but at least he is making his stupidity transparent.

Hillary is a cold robot spouting an irritating politically correct script in order to win and push the establishment agenda, I'd fear that even more.

Herp+derp+dog_e1b760_3095149.jpg

CHC

Just some notes I had during the debate about shit Trump was saying

-- Rooted for economy collapse
-- Lied about being a global warming denier
-- Admitted to tax evasion
-- Admitted to not paying employees
-- Confirmed he would attack foreign soldiers for a simple taunt
-- Said racial profiling is okay

Yeah I mean it looks bad now but the SOUND BYTES. He just dug so deep here, it's crazy. The tax thing was just amazing, really.

What this debate really did for me was reconfirm without a shadow of a doubt that Trump is a complete lying sociopath with no hope of ever changing. Very few people have the ability of be such lying scumbags avoid answering Qs like he does, switching topics seconds after the Q is brought up every time,

Calidor

The establishment agenda? By that you mean Hillary's platform that is an antithesis to Trump's white nationalist one? Get the fuck out of here. Get a reality check. You and others like you are deluded. Just as Hillary said to Trump, you live in your own reality.

I can understand agreement on white nationalist centric platforms on a 70% white majority country. That is democracy: rule of the majority.

BTW I'm not saying that minorities should have worse treatment or anything, just seems reasonable that a candidate has a strong support when the 70% majority gets seduced by policies focused on favoring them

Eh she had some great off the cuff moments like just laughing when she was given time to respond after Trump just screamed for two minutes about how he has a great temperament.
Now that seemed totally real :)

What a stream of consciousness rant of nonsense she had to stand there, listen to, and reply to. Sheesh.

Just some notes I had during the debate about shit Trump was saying

-- Rooted for economy collapse
-- Lied about being a global warming denier
-- Admitted to tax evasion
-- Admitted to not paying employees
-- Confirmed he would attack foreign soldiers for a simple taunt
-- Said racial profiling is okay

What did he say when Hillary brought up his issues with women?

Alucrid

Banned

when not wanting young black men to be shot by police is politically correct

themandu

I wonder if this is what Palmer Luckey thinks.

sangreal

People who think Steins statements in "support" of vaccinations make her not an anti-vaxxer have never listened to an anti-vaxxer. They use the exact same rhetoric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom