• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Price Error] Dead Rising 4 Deluxe Edition (PC) 9,33 EUR

If someone can buy me a 10 or 15 CHF xbox live code so I can buy this I'll get you a game on steam for up to 15 dollars, or 20 if the latter is the only option.

I'm a gold buyer/seller in the BST thread.

Lazaro

is this over?

Changed region to Switzerland, click on link, says $80

It's still CHF 10,00 on my store app.

Make sure your browsing via the Windows Store app, the web page on a browser is not always accurate.

The Deluxe edition is also cheaper than the standard edition.

ruddiger7

Banned
Guys if you want this to work. Change your region to switzerland on windows 10. Download a vpn like tunnelbear on your browser and switch the location to switzerland. Try your credit card/paypal first and if that fails (mine did) buy a 15cf giftcard and add that to your windows 10 store account. I bought from gamemiles via paypal with no problems and received the code instantly. Then i was able to buy dead rising 4 no problems. Install the game and run it once. If you are worried ms will revoke the key but want to play through it first change the offline permissions so you can activate downloaded apps for your device while offline. Ms wont be able to revoke the key while you are offline. I played through the whole game in an 8 hr sitting so if they revoke it now as far as im concerned i will be getting my money back. Its a win win situation.

Mifec

Finally downloaded it and it works.

Had to start 3 times cuz it couldn't connect to Denuvo servers though. Disgusting DRM bullshit.

This is basically stealing in my eyes. Would you take gems from an old and blind gemsmith if he marked his prices incorrectly? Of course you wouldn't, it being digital changes nothing.

Lazaro

Finally downloaded it and it works.

Had to start 3 times cuz it couldn't connect to Denuvo servers though. Disgusting DRM bullshit.

I'm not sure Windows Store games use Denuvo. I think they use the same Microsoft DRM technology as Xbox One games, requiring 24 checks etc.

Dalto11

I was impressed that this is still going. Grabbed it. Had to get a CHF 15 giftcard through a VPN on gamemiles but hey it works.

Top Bottom