PRIDE and Prejudice: The Gay Community Doesn't Want Cops at PRIDE

Boss Mog

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
I couldn't take more than 5 seconds of that persons voice so I didn't watch the video but being gay isn't a choice it's just how you are, therefor it's not something you should be proud of, since it's not an accomplishment of any kind. There shouldn't be a gay pride parade, why would anybody want to flaunt their sexual orientation to other people who don't give a shit? Imagine a parade for white pride, people don't choose to be born white, so again it's not something to be proud of. But can you imagine a white pride parade, people on Era would be REEEing non-stop and antifa would show up to hurt participants.

Last edited:

brap

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2018
I couldn't take more than 5 seconds of that persons voice so I didn't watch the video but being gay isn't a choice it's just how you are, therefor it's not something you should be proud of, since it's not an accomplishment of any kind. There shouldn't be a gay pride parade, why would anybody want to flaunt their sexual orientation to other people who don't give a shit? Imagine a parade for white pride, people don't choose to be born white, so again it's not something to be proud of. But can you imagine a white pride parade, people on Era would be REEEing non-stop and antifa would show up to hurt participants.
They crave attention.

#Phonepunk#

Gold Member
Sep 4, 2018
They don’t get to decide if there is a police presence.

The police have a duty to be involved in major events to protect and serve the community.
You only need to look at Charlottesville to see what a lack of public safety can do. Local law enforcement was ready for a couple dozen protestors and got overwhelmed when over a thousand counter protesters showed up to make a scene. The result was the needless death of a girl over a statue that was scheduled to be taken down anyways

MB1

Neo Member
Apr 30, 2019
Why should we want cops there. The flashpoint for Gay rights began during the Stonewall Riots where they were being beaten by cops. Eff them.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Correct me if I'm wrong, at least in Canada, it's Black Lives Matter strong arming these parades into making sure cops aren't present.

First one I found on Google
In Canada, yes.

CurryPanda

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2019
In Canada, yes.

The left eating itself is quite amazing to watch.