• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prince of Persia: Kindred Blades screens

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
prince-of-persia-3-20050809012017926.jpg

prince-of-persia-3-20050809012019176.jpg

prince-of-persia-3-20050809012020426.jpg

prince-of-persia-3-20050809012021629.jpg

prince-of-persia-3-20050809012022832.jpg

prince-of-persia-3-20050809012023957.jpg

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
Looks a lot better than some of the so called next-gen stuff I've seen lately.

I'm still waiting for part 2 to hit $20 or less since I missed it at CC.

Kobold

half-wit retard monkey's ass
The last one is a prerender from the traile though. :)

I just finished PoP 2 today, and I was VERY impressed, this game rocks! Too bad it ended, but it was long enough as it was, though. Very, very cool. PoP 3 ought to be good, but after this third one, a two year break, then an awesome next-gen version in a new saga, I would certainly buy them all.

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
It looks really, really nice. Also, I really like the subtitle.

What's the standard price on the second version for Xbox? I've been waiting for it to drop...

I cant wait for this game, i was a little iffy on it, cause the story really suffered in the second one, but it seems Ubi is actualy working hard to fix the problems people had with the second.

CANT WAIT ! :D

Luckett_X

Banned
Sands of Time was such a lovely paced, exotic and charming game.

It saddens me to see The Prince with a 'i've been buttraped by Linkin Park' grimace on his once youthful face, prowling in the darkness where once he adventured in the sparkling sunlight.

:(

Ranger X

Less "out of the blue anger" and now some "undetected kills" gameplay. I think the game is better than Warrior Within quite easily.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Wyzdom said:
Less "out of the blue anger" and now some "undetected kills" gameplay. I think the game is better than Warrior Within quite easily.

Have you played it, then?

Ranger X

Mejilan said:
Can you give us some details? Particularly if they fixed the shitty combat?

Note: I was asking, not accusing. :)

Sorry dude, i was only carefull. ;)
Well, i don't know what you exactly think is shitty about the combat so it's hard to tell if you will like this one.
I mean, it can't change completely at the basis, like if you don't like the auto-facing and semi-auto attacks using the environements and such, it's still there mind you.

At first i thought the new racing parts were shit but some friend of mine at the job made me like it. I didn't know all of what can happen in this gameplay feature (i'm not testing POPKB right now, just playing it at the job in my breaks sometimes. Now i think it's good, but as usual, i can't give real new details. They are very tight about stuff like this, i have to STFU.

The "undetected kills" are the best new addition imo. It feels great. It reminded me somewhere of the time i played the first Tenchu when it came out. (in the mean that the undetected kill isn't slow ala Splinter Cell).

Mejilan

Ah, that's cool. Well, as long as they find ways to LIMIT exposure to combat. WW had some OHKs, at least, and this seems to be taking it further.

I can't stand PoP-style combat, as you can tell. I think it's little more than an annoying obstacle barring you from doing what the game should be all about: Exploration and off-the-wall platforming.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
the good thing about the "speed kill" is that it combines some platforming moves with combat and rewards you by avoiding the combat system altogether :p

Mejilan

Wario64 said:
the good thing about the "speed kill" is that it combines some platforming moves with combat and rewards you by avoiding the combat system altogether :p

Yeah, WW had some of that. KB needs MORE. More OHKs, less fighting.

Mashing

Where are the jaggies?

Freaking doctored screenshots. I wish more developers wouldn't doctor their screenshots.

This is a definate buy for me. I was a little disappointed with the lack of platforming in WW, but the did fix the combat a great deal. It seems as if they are working hard to get a mix of the best from both games. Can't wait.

Out of curiousity, is this coming out on the 360?

Top Bottom