• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prince of Persia Prodigy Screens

Tom Penny

I was unaware the game would look like this

http://games.tiscali.cz/news/news.asp?id=27625&r=top

bog2.jpg

img1.jpg

img2.jpg
img3.jpg

img4.jpg

img3.jpg

Polari

Looks great. I'm pleased to see developers pushing all the power that Xbox 360 and PS3 afford in new directions. Kind of reminiscent of Dragon's Lair.

batbeg

This year is insane.

And the Prince's model is also insane. That is such a beautiful style, I'm so happy Ubisoft let them go through with it. This game just sounds so incredible.

Bebpo

Banned
It looks amazing. Maybe not on a tech-level, but they're definitely going for a SoTC/Ico vibe and IT WORKS.

Unlike the last two PoP games I skipped, I will play this one.

STRIDERSTRIDERSTRIDERSTRIDERSTRIDERSTRIDERSTRIDERSTRIDER

I was looking at these in the recent GI and I found it really amazing that it was difficult to differentiate between the concept art and in-game screens. I bet they're still plenty of people who'll look at those and not realize it's the actual game.

Now here's hoping the gameplay is similarly impressive...

MisterHero

pancakesandsex said:
:lol

it does remind me of that

Euphor!a

Banned
I've never been a fan of the PoP games but shit... It looks amazing, I'll probably pick it up for the art style alone.

Ezenzer said:
I was looking at these in the recent GI and I found it really amazing that it was difficult to differentiate between the concept art and in-game screens. I bet they're still plenty of people who'll look at those and not realize it's the actual game.

Now here's hoping the gameplay is similarly impressive...
I clicked the thread when I saw Prince of Persia because I've been interested in it, saw the first pic and was like "aww, it's just concept art." Then I saw the full thread title and nearly shit a brick.

raYne

What's the deal with the hand/glove? That said, I like what I'm seeing.

Also, there are some enviroment art pics in the OP link. Those look great as well.

I just need to see this flying castle they have and then I'm sold.
fistfulofmetal said:
Who's the developer? The same as the other PoP games?
Yeah, the core team is.. there's developers who worked in all three of them and some just on the last episode in the trilogy. The rest of the team are from other Ubi Montreal games. Assassin's Creed being one of them so they have the experience.

Top Bottom