Privileged By Kyle Korver - Jazz's Korver reflects on racism, white privilege

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Facts.
Provide statistics that show police brutality against minorities is a common occurrence.

Let's have them.
Common is an ill-defined term. What you should instead be requesting is evidence that the occurrence of police brutality against non-whites is high relative to whites for the same number of interactions.

CDiggity

Jan 3, 2014
If we want to go full statistical, you also want evidence that shows that race is the primary factor or any differences that occur when analyzing groups affected by police brutality.

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
If we want to go full statistical, you also want evidence that shows that race is the primary factor or any differences that occur when analyzing groups affected by police brutality.
I imagine that proportionality should be factored into the definition of police brutality. For example, a criminal threatening a policeman who then gets beat down himself would be excluded from the stats. Though I guess it would depend on who is generating the stats and what their agenda, if any, is.

Cosmogony

Jul 11, 2018
Common is an ill-defined term. What you should instead be requesting is evidence that the occurrence of police brutality against non-whites is high relative to whites for the same number of interactions.
Common as in upwards of 50% of all occurrences.
But I'd be fine with him providing evidence that meets your criteria.

Pardon the pun, but @Nobody_Important
will cop out anyway.

Vow

Neo Member
Dec 19, 2018
Kyle Korver should put his money where his mouth is and resign from the NBA and campaign for his position to be taken by a black player.

Ixiah

Feb 16, 2018
Great, another Clown that thinks we should be responsible for illegal actions someone commited that share the same Skin Color...
Lumped together based on skin color.....there is a word for that.....

Reactions: DeepEnigma