• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Teaser Trailer [Powered by Fox Engine]

aganu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN1AxwGwG_M&hd=1

Watch the first official Teaser Trailer of Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 and stay tuned for our Pre-E3 Show on Thursday, June 6 2013, at 10AM PST: http://events.konami.com/

pes-20149cu1n.gif

Credit to: rvy

sss62umd.gif

JBM0h87.gif

Confirmed all in-game by Adam Bhatti, community manager at Konami:

The fact that people are saying its CGI is flattering. Wait until you see the E3 trailer o_O
https://twitter.com/Adam_Bhatti/status/340171188540166145

Bonus shot from http://pes.konami.com

#RETURNOFTHEKING

Salsa

PES 14 = latest engine on PC + Steam release

FIFA 14 = last-gen engine on PC + Origin release

so hey, PES is back

Really interested in seeing the new engine. Hopefully we see some actual gameplay footage as well at e3, and not just some 'cinematic' type trailer from angles that you'll never even see in the game.

Pachimari

I wonder if the animations, facial expressions, audience and ball physics are elements taken from the actual game. I think it is.

I'm going all in on PlayStation 4, FIFA 14 and PES 2014 for me!

RamzaIsCool

The Amiga Brotherhood
Do we have a PES cycle pic that ressembles the Sonic one? You know the one we get our hopes up, but in end get dissapointed over and over again. As somebody who bought ISS back in the day and later PES all the way upto 2011 I want believe!

jabuseika

The sparse shots of the crowds, it already looks better.

The disembodied face expressions are hilarious thought.

Buying Day 1, I'm ready to give PES another chance.

noal

Banned
Really interested in seeing the new engine. Hopefully we see some actual gameplay footage as well at e3, and not just some 'cinematic' type trailer from angles that you'll never even see in the game.

Agree, Can't really form any solid impressions from that at all, hopefully a successful comeback.

monkey666

Banned
I can't wait for this bad boy! I hope it hits the PS4 as well as the PS3.

PES2013 does a lot of things right but they definitely can improve the game and options a bit.

Bring back the season mode!!! Seriously sucks it was left out of 2013.
bring back the old school challenge scenarios as well, those were awesome (though that might have been Perfect 11 that had them).
Training mode could use a big upgrade as well.

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
Not exactly the greatest first impression there. As I've said before, PES 2013 was very good but I fully remember what happened the last time the series transitioned to a new generation of consoles. I have my fingers crossed that this new game and engine are great because Fifa needs the competition.

prag16

Banned
If it runs on FOX Engine, it won't come to Wii U :(

Doesn't sound promising. I thought they'd want to take advantage of the lack of FIFA, but maybe it was too late already. I expect PES on Wii U at SOME point though. They always supported the Wii.

monkey666

Banned
If the grass reacts to the ball and player footsteps that would be cool. To be honest that is the last of my concerns though it would be a nice touch (same with water, mud, etc).

GHG

You have the opportunity to bring me back home this year Konami. Fifa 14 on the PC will be on the old engine. You have my attention, don't waste your chance.

wapplew

Is this year the year I go back to winning 11 greatness?
I miss master league so much~!

I always think pro evo do a better job at individual player "characteristic"
Fifa is great game, but the player feel the same, especially everyone feel the same with L2+shoot.

coldfoot

Banned
You're all acting like as if PC versions of football games sell in any meaningful numbers.
Good/Bad PC version does not matter AT ALL in these games in terms of popularity.

Top Bottom