• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project ACES (Ace Combat) New Title Teaser Site [Ace Combat Infinity]

I recently played 4 and have 5 and 0 coming in the mail, would you say both or these games are as good as 4 story wise?

I thought 4 was absolutely perfect, the presentation was so classy! The music was insanely good too, hard for me to believe that 5 and 0 are even better.

Can't wait to get them next week!

5 is better in every single way imo.
I liked Zero a little below 4

I recently played 4 and have 5 and 0 coming in the mail, would you say both or these games are as good as 4 story wise?

I thought 4 was absolutely perfect, the presentation was so classy! The music was insanely good too, hard for me to believe that 5 and 0 are even better.

Can't wait to get them next week!
Never played 0, but the story in 5 was real dumb I thought. No where near as good as 4. In fact I remember almost nothing about it other than the Puddle of Mudd song.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
I'm not even mad. You are a good person for that and your taste of music. I'm glad I'm not the only one with "The ears" as I like to call it
KuGsj.gif

FOREVER IN MY HEART!!
Ace Combat 4 Shattered Skies
Mission 8 Comona

"A yellow's hit and trailing smoke! Whose kill was that?!"
13: "Who shot me?! Was it a ribbon?!

Seconding Comona as the best song in the series! It may not be as beautifully orchestrated as Zero or ROUNDTABLE or even megalith but Comona is iconic and to me almost serves as an anthem to the series.

Necrovex

Depending on what this is will majorly influence when I will play Ace Combat 4,5, and 0. If it is a HD collection of those three, I will wait until it comes out. If not, time to finally play those games!

Acnologia

Banned
Awesome, Aircrafts combat games are my favorite after Racing games i played all Ace Combat games from PS1 to PS3 and my favorite is Ace Combat Squadron Leader on PS2

*Razgriz launch*

Pooya

the image has been clearing up for the past few days, now today looks like heavens are starting to split, lol

cdimage.php

Mobius 1, The Demons of Razgriz, and The Demon Lord will come together to form the ultimate squadron and the resulting amount of awesome will rend the universe asunder.

Mobius 1, The Demons of Razgriz, and The Demon Lord will come together to form the ultimate squadron and the resulting amount of awesome will rend the universe asunder.

At the end of the game, they need to simultaneously crash their planes into the core of the enemy's headquarters to return to their original eras and save the world.

Gibbo

realistically speaking, it sounds like space battles. aliens invade earth (the day our sky fell), and will be under their control for the next few years- until we develop the technology to enter space to kick their asses.hence the imagery of battles taking place across split skies

realistically speaking, it sounds like space battles. aliens invade earth (the day our sky fell), and will be under their control for the next few years- until we develop the technology to enter space to kick their asses.hence the imagery of battles taking place across split skies
God no. I want space but no alien shit.

Gibbo

It depends... what if in one mission we get to pilot an alien spaceship with unusual and amazing flight physics and mechanics?
I'd be curious to do such an experiment.
man you just reminded me of that ID4 game for the psone. that shit was so bad. you were basically sandwhiched between the ground and the giant ass spaceship ( which acts as a ceiling). shit was like CQC with planes

Shouldn't it be Mobius Squadron (all aircraft follow Mobius 1, remember?), Razgriz Squadron (turn into Demons if they lose a member) and The Demon Lord (unless Pixy decides to make a comeback)?

If it has space missions, I hope there's some damn training, because Ace Combat 3 space mission made me want to hurt something.

Pooya

On second thought, could be that they mean third Ace Combat game of this generation is coming. That makes more sense.

Espada

Oh boy. Maybe its the third asteroid strike?

It looks like how radio chatter its displayed in the game.

That's exactly what I was thinking.
Radio chatter with green arrows = folks that are part of your squadron
Radio chatter with red arrows = enemy forces
Radio chatter with blue arrows = assorted allies (Example: Bartlett and his girlfriend in 'Heartbreak One')
Civilian stuff is in yellow, IIRC.

Still, this makes me happy as hell. We're definitely back in Strangereal, and apparently during the planetfall of the Ulysses asteroid fragments. Ace Combat 04 was set some years after that event, so it's cool that we may actually get to experience it.

MechaX

I dunno if it would be that; there was only one asteroid strike (one that had lasting ramifications for the entire world in the series).

If it's related to Electrosphere, I'm thinking an Electrosphere remake for 3DS/Vita. If it's actually an Electrosphere sequel for current gen/next-gen... Namco can take my money right now.

Shouldn't it be Mobius Squadron (all aircraft follow Mobius 1, remember?), Razgriz Squadron (turn into Demons if they lose a member) and The Demon Lord (unless Pixy decides to make a comeback)?
Mobius 1 didn't need that squadron, hence why he's the most badass out of them all. As for Razgriz, Chopper's death made them even more deadly hence why I use that version.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies

That's exactly what I was thinking.
Radio chatter with green arrows = folks that are part of your squadron
Radio chatter with red arrows = enemy forces
Radio chatter with blue arrows = assorted allies (Example: Bartlett and his girlfriend in 'Heartbreak One')
Civilian stuff is in yellow, IIRC.

Still, this makes me happy as hell. We're definitely back in Strangereal, and apparently during the planetfall of the Ulysses asteroid fragments. Ace Combat 04 was set some years after that event, so it's cool that we may actually get to experience it.

That's a good catch, excitement and hype rising for a proper AC finally.

Top Bottom