• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PROJECT BEAST (PS4, From Software/SCE Japan Studio) - First WebMs [Port beg = ban.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellshy.

for what it's worth i don't think it's going to be sony exclusive

Why? U mean u dont want it to be?. The fact that drmonite was hinting this and then has yet to show up in either thread since the leaks but has Been active on gaf makes me think it is exclusive othereise he probably would say something.

the controlled leak mania on gaf has gotten insane. leaks that are the exact opposite of what you'd do with a controlled leak are now paraded as "obvious examples," and now it's just habit to claim that everything is "controlled" because that's what people in the last leak thread said, regardless of whether it was ever true

Chaostar

OMG It's really happening isn't it

3531700.jpg

you do if wanna build up hype, unless the full video gets leaked im just gonna keeping thinking this is being controlled to build hype.

You don't need to build up hype.

Keeping shit secret builds hype just in itself.

Hype is created when you reveal shit people knew nothing about, it's why Sony fucking dominated E3 last year. If we know all their reveals, how could that possibly help their conference?

This assumption that everything is leaked is becoming extremely annoying, and I'm really getting tired of it.

the controlled leak mania on gaf has gotten insane. leaks that are the exact opposite of what you'd do with a controlled leak are now paraded as "obvious examples," and now it's just habit to claim that everything is "controlled" because that's what people in the last leak thread said, regardless of whether it was ever true

What he said.

Remember people, the E3 judges weren't impressed, their own words.
who cares about what they think. they showered titanfall and watch_dogs and a lot of games with nonsense awards just so pubs can stick something on a trailer or the cover art.

what matters most is the end product, not a vertical slice demo in the alpha build for a game that's 9 months away from release.

Oh wow, we're a week away now?

Anyone else think the setting is incredible? What is it, like Salem-era late 1600s?

This game would make an incredible Halloween release.

Anyone think we are getting this at this Q4?

Would be one hell of a system seller.

"Praising Intensifies, Therefore Sticky White Stuff!"

The damned souls in the fog gate is a SMOOTH touch.

"LISTEN YOU PRIMITIVE SCREWHEADS, I AM ASH, AND THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK"

Actually they didn't get that much, good.

That's my thing, we knew this existed even before those photos leaked awhile back. These Webm's just put those photos into motion. As long as there is some more to be shown and we still haven't had sound, all is well. A cohesive trailer for this would be massive anyways.

My only concern about this is that up to E3 it is still titled a Project, but that may not mean much. Just that it is for sure a 2015 title.

burgerdog

Saving them worked, oooooooh my goooooooood. Guys, I've beaten Dark Souls 2 twice(pc release.) Bought Demon's Souls right after and blasted through that, and then I went back to my pc save of Dark Souls(already beat that twice on ps3 when it released) and did everything post lordvessel+everything up to the lordvessel in ng+. This is still my most anticipated game, I've been in gaming heaven for a month. I need more!

If this turns out to be the Shadow Tower sequel that some poster linked then count me in, I would probably get a PS4 as soon as the price gets reasonable here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom