• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project Cafe Rumor Cafe [Weinerpoop Post 7513]

Status
Not open for further replies.
LovingSteam said:
Hopefully its fake because it doesn't like that much of an upgrade =/
I'm--

I'm not sure how you can tell anything about the extent of the upgrade of hardware by a probably-fake-but-even-assuming-it's-true off-screen camera picture of software that would not only be at minimum a year away but is also a launch game.

It's like taking an off-screen shot of Wallguy and using that to prove that in actuality the 360 is an overclocked Gamecube.

ShockingAlberto said:
I'm--

I'm not sure how you can tell anything about the extent of the upgrade of hardware by a probably-fake-but-even-assuming-it's-true off-screen camera picture of software that would not only be at minimum a year away but is also a launch game.

It's like taking an off-screen shot of Wallguy and using that to prove that in actuality the 360 is an overclocked Gamecube.

I can tell EVERYTHING from that pic. Including the type of online capabilities it will have, the amount of ram, how games will look on it in 3 years from now and more.

Sianos

LovingSteam said:
I can tell EVERYTHING from that pic. Including the type of online capabilities it will have, the amount of ram, how games will look on it in 3 years from now and more.
I assume that's what the text in the upper left hand corner of the screen is for?

Busty

Banned
BY2K said:
Has the be fake. Don't tease me!

4CEvN.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom