• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project CARS release date set for May 8

nikos

Good to hear. The game just went gold, so there's no reason for it to be delayed again. I just hope the PS4 version feels a lot better than it did at New York Comic Con.

RoKKeR

Will be out of the country then but will probably pick it up some time this summer, maybe around E3. It looks like a very solid package and I'm glad they've taken their time with it.

On a Friday? Who do they think they are, fucking Nintendo?

Joking aside, aren't Nintendo more geared towards Sunday releases?

More than a few big Sony exclusives launch on Fridays. I still have fond memories of TLOU launching on a Friday and planning on enjoying it throughout the weekend... then playing it in its entirety overnight.

American, obviously

Tovarisc

Watch it get released on May 5 here in the US. :D

N-no! It can't! It would mean that you win in release date wars, again! :(

--

On topic itself I'm not big on racing games of any kind, but I'm very interested to see how much traction Project CARS gets within racing communities and what kind sales it gets.

Bahahaha no.

You do realize that this game is coming out for Wii U, too, right? That's been confirmed since the games announcement some years ago, and has been reiterated in almost every interview since.

The last I heard was that the Wii U version was on track for release a few months after the PS4 & XB1.

hwy_61

Banned
Looking forward to GAF impressions. This'll be the third thread where I say the same thing:

I hope this game is good.

RP912

Banned
I wonder if there's going to be DLC. I'm really hoping it's not the case and just let the game do it's thing. It's already packed with a shit ton of tracks.

Wagram

$20 the factories that are creating the discs will see some type of disaster which will delay it once again. Pretty safe bet if you ask me.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Weird, Got a Walmart email today saying it was delayed till 5/26

Metfanant

I wonder if there's going to be DLC. I'm really hoping it's not the case and just let the game do it's thing. It's already packed with a shit ton of tracks.

Wait...you would actually prefer they don't support the game with additional content?

Edit: what's the deal with the pre-order status for us racing game peasants in the US??...can anyone let me know if I've got this right...

- Pre-order from GameStop gets you the "modified" car pack
- There is no "limited edition" for the US
- Going with the digital edition from the PS Store will get you the limited edition car pack though? Or is that Europe only as well?

Top Bottom