• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project Treasure (Bandai Namco) announced for Wii U

Yazuka

I wonder what this will be. I'm slightly more interested in it since it seems KOS-MOS from Xenosaga will be in it. At least someone that looks like her was also in the trailer.

B7VLHgsCIAAmqgz.png

EDIT: In all my haste to post this. I left out who found this first.
It was Tsukinikawatte on twitter. https://twitter.com/Watte_Tv/status/555432732122443776

At first I thought I saw Tekken characters, but I guess not.

I'm weary of any free to play game, especially from Namco, and even more so if Harada is involved. I do not like how the Tekken and Soul Calibur F2P games turned out at all.

This actually stood out of the Direct to me just because how vague it was. Kind of like a SMTxFE effect. Coop action sounds interesting but it could mean anything; the basic tenants sound cool though. The group of characters shown look interesting in their own right though
a black dude!
. F2P isn't a dirty word to me but the format can easily go wrong. I hope this shapes up nicely though.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
strange thing: the characters snippets seem "modern era" to me, while the artwork seems somehow "ancient". could this take place "today" but in ancient ruins?

Guns, strange tech-collars, but ruins and gold...

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
I wonder what this will be. I'm slightly more interested in it since it seems KOS-MOS from Xenosaga will be in it. At least someone that looks like her was also in the trailer.

B7VLHgsCIAAmqgz.png

If KOS-MOS is in this somehow then this got more interesting to me.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
I'm not convinced that this is actually going to release on the WiiU.

uuuuh...wait, UOT?!
"We are developing a new game exclusively for Wii U" isnt' pretty..ehm..clear? actually is one of the very few things they said :\

Jotthah

This was such a weird announcement.
Looking forward to knowing more about this Project, but for now it's just "there".

The description somehow evoked an isometric view in my mind. Like a mixture between Bomberman and the Tomb Raider Temple of Osiris

Tenki

B7VLHgsCIAAmqgz.png

She has the same... thing near to the cheeks. It's her.

KOS-MOSWall2.jpg

yo in all seriousness, this could've waited till E3 or until they actually had something to show. This was a complete waste of everyone's time.

DizzyCrow

So they're all Namco characters or is just her? At least the black dude won't be hard to identify, how many black bearded characters with a green thing on the neck are there?

Memory

yo in all seriousness, this could've waited till E3 or until they actually had something to show. This was a complete waste of everyone's time.

How is this any different than the CG trailers we see at E3 and announcements? They are always the same and never give any indication of how the game actually plays. Battleborn, Scalebound etc,etc,etc.

Plus any announced 3rd party exclusive news is good news for the Wii U, people need to know their are games on the horizon.

mclem

Are there any pictures of the skull mask? That strikes me as interestingly distinctive and I feel I should be able to place it.

One thing it isn't was my first suspicion - the mask from the Splatterhouse remake.

Top Bottom