• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project X zone 2 3DS is $7.62 on Amazon

BusterJol

Whelp bought. I've wanted to try it and I'm pretty sure my brother would like to play it. Good stuff Amazon lol

Ventara

Shipping to Canada is $5.xx, so even after conversion, it's still cheaper. Thanks for posting this deal!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Bought! Thanks OP.
I still need to play the first one but I can't pass up a deal this amazing.

Champion

Ordered.
tumblr_miw02mxNAB1qivigxo1_400.gif

bnx

Never heard of the game. Can't even remember the last time I turned on my 3DS.

Still bought.

I bought this game for $38 exactly 31 days ago.

It was with a free 30 credit amazon gave me so I shouldn't be too salty but still..

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Thanks OP, ordered one even though I already have a copy.

Jebusman

Banned
Is it dead? I just put the order through right now (as in literally right now) and it still went through at $7.62

Edit: Ah well look at that. I wonder if they'll commit to my discounted price.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
whew glad i impulse bought it - price is adjusted and these screen shots look pretty neat

thanks OP!

robotnik

Still isn't ordered, have old price in the basket and can change amount. I could help someone from USA.
Edit. Aaand amazon removed it from the basket.

Jarnet87

I've only played Namco X Capcom in the Project X series. It's an interesting game but the levels go on forever. I hope they shortened the levels in the 2 handheld games.

Top Bottom