• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project X Zone 2: New World for 3DS

Takao

Banned
765to4z.jpg

http://www.e-duesse.it/News/Videogi...-2015-crescita-orizzontale-e-verticale-186946

Maybe it's related to this

https://www.facebook.com/1485295486...0.1073741828.148529548648462/420851184749629/

It seems there's been a Namco Bandai press conference in Italy, during the "Level Up" event in Milan, and they have shown their upcoming games. Among them, two unannounced titles

Project X Zone 2: Brave New World (3DS)
Saints Seya Soldiers' Soul (PS4/PS3/PC)

The article has been removed from the site. Saints Seya has also been mentioned in a one week old MCV.com article

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/why-...ts-name-to-bandai-namco-entertainment/0147473

Saint Seiya is real, so presumably this is too. It might be related to this teaser.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Iiiiiiiinteresting. Project X Zone had a fun cross-over roster, even if the underlying game sort of dragged on.

I won't get suckered in this time.

the apogee of mediocrity, the summit of shit. it doesn't get any more disappointing than Crossezan

rhandino

Banned
!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!! I LIVE!!!

8b5oOSS.gif

Project x Zone was sooooo good, It got a little boring but I loved it and want more =D

I played the original X Zone for 10 hours before selling it back. I hope to half that time if I purchase it again and turns out similarly.

Seyavesh

more games with megaman in them

i don't think they'll ever learn how to get around their design issues though
that shit dates all the way back to the original namco x capcom and pxz somehow managed to reiterate on the exact same problems

You know, I didn't hate the original as a vehicle for the non-creepy kind of fanservice (though it had a frustrating amount of that, too).

It was just way, way, way too long.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!! I LIVE!!!

8b5oOSS.gif

Project x Zone was sooooo good, It got a little boring but I loved it and want more =D

O7eMHoB.gif

As mentioned in the bannam countdown site, this does now make sense if its PxZ2. Since the other previous 2 games also had the Shibuya area in part of the story.

exfatal

I wonder if sonic and megaman (classic) is going to be in this one? take advantage of the Worlds Unite (or was it collide?) comic that's coming out soon.

Flarin

The original PxZ was a fun little thing, but the gameplay got stale super fast and the game went on way too long. Probably wouldn't buy a sequel.

Hugstable

Banned
You know, I didn't hate the original as a vehicle for the non-creepy kind of fanservice (though it had a frustrating amount of that, too).

It was just way, way, way too long.

I agree, the battles in that game just kept getting longer and longer too -_-. I enjoyed it, but they might need a bit more gameplay variety in the fights, or something.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!

Vanguard

Made my thoughts of the possibility of PxZ2 in the other thread (would enjoy it), but am I just bad at this game? Battles just end up taking over an hour at least and while I want to go back and finish it, I am slightly hesitant. Those hours were still addictive but, yeah...

arue

Project X Zone 2 is a nice surprise for me. I really like the first game, though the story was pretty bad and the gameplay was kinda repetitive.

ohlawd

PxZ was 30 hours too long

ahhh yeah I think I'm in for this. I need the fanservice and half decent (lol) strategy gameplay

TWILT

Banned
I hope some adjustments were made to make the game more fun. I didn't hate the first game, but it was waaaaay too long for it's own good.

Ahhh, I'm probably guaranteed to buy the game if Dante and the RoF characters return.

Made my thoughts of the possibility of PxZ2 in the other thread (would enjoy it), but am I just bad at this game? Battles just end up taking over an hour at least and while I want to go back and finish it, I am slightly hesitant.

They take around an hour regardless. There's one level (I think it was the introduction of Jin) where, 20 minutes in, a failstate gets introduced that you can easily, easily lose to if you haven't spent the map positioning your fastest characters to handle it.

LuuKyK

As said in the other thread. Yes please!

The first game overstayed its welcome, but it was very entertaining until its last two or three chapters.

Top Bottom