• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project X Zone Dated for June 25th (NA)

Seda

From Namco's site

http://www.namcobandaigames.com/console/project-x-zone

ZQoR5uO.png

Also confirmed by IGN

xzzYTU1.png

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I think that's the same release date as Muramasa Rebirth. :(

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Basically, this and SMTIV separated by not even a month. As well as Animal Crossing and this. Without even counting Mario&Luigi or Rune Factory 4. 2013DS in US, indeed.

This is getting really ugly. (and awesome at the same time)

But yeah, I'll try to plan accordinly, I really want to play this DAY ONE.

Yay! Well, it looks like the summer and October will be all set for the 3DS. I would ask about September, but I think most people will be using Sept. to finish the summer line-up. This line-up is so much better than 2012's.

Loona

The euro version of the site just says Summer, so hopefully the date here won't be too far off - buying the 3DS the day I see this in a store, but hopefully there'll be a 3DS+game bundle.

Avallon

I'm so happy that this is early summer and not late. Probably my most anticipated game this year (aside from Final Fantasy XIII-3)

RM8

This is so accurate :(

MAN, I haven't even played Fire Emblem and I'm pretending Monster Hunter doesn't exist. Currently going through Luigi's Mansion BUT I stupidly bought Super Monkey Ball 3D and it's really getting in the way.

Fisico

25th June, I don't think Namco would release Tales of Xillia too close with another of their game, might be a sign they're targeting a mid-July release schedule at best

EDIT : Oh I will obviously buy this game when it comes out... in Europe.

And my imported copy will remain (largely) unplayed. Thanks to Namco for bringing this over!

... and I need new justification for owning a JP 3DS now

Necrovex

All of these 3DS games. Mmmmmm. Now I just need Bravely Default and Time Travelers to be confirmed. Hell, DQ VII would even be delicious.

I will probably pick this up because I love my Xenosaga references. :-D

Isn't this team known for making poor games? Other than the godly fanservice, has anyone played this and thought it was a good game?

Isn't this team known for making poor games? Other than the godly fanservice, has anyone played this and thought it was a good game?

I didn't play a whole lot of this one for lack of time but from the bit I did play it's an excellent distillation of everything that made Namco X Capcom awesome, without the issues that made that game unnecessarily long and tedious. I liked SRW OG Saga a lot too, but it's much harder to fit a free roaming RPG into my schedule than it is an SRPG.

Top Bottom