• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Promo image for Injustice 2: Every Battle Defines You leaks

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Hopefully. The Raven and Wonder Woman of the previous were weird.

Batman already looks better than before:

injusticetgs2hlslc.jpg

realwords

Stunlocking and kiting friends with Green Arrow while manically laughing aloud never got old in Injustice 1. Excited for the second.

Xater

So I wonder if Batman gets a green lantern ring and decides "fuck all crime" and becomes the 'Evil Superman' of this game.

Oh I have an idea. What if they use the MKX fighting style system but each fighting style is a variation of the hero? Like normal Bats, Green Lantern Bats, Azrael.

Flashpoint for the storyline.

You better believe I'll be playable. This is gonna be fun.
Oh fuck yeah. I remember they had the Arrow skin in Injustice 1, but now with the splurge of DCTV we'll probably get a lot of characters used in it like Reverse Flash, Gorilla Grodd, the Atom, Firestorm, Merlyn, maybe Zoom, Captain Cold, Heatwave, Supergirl, etc.

Injustice 1 was the first traditional fighting game I really got into and did okay at (Green Arrow).

vg260

If you played as Batman in Injustice you played it wrong.

I really disliked how they designed Batman in the game. I did love Green Lantern though. His throw/slam move was great, and his throw animation was the best. I hope they keep him relatively intact.

imjust1n

Banned
These leaks before e3 are just getting out of hand. Can't people get excited anymore? Instead it gets ruined by leaks. Next year I will be taking a break from the internet all of June.

If there are any guest characters this time they should be actual superheroes. Cole McGrath for the PS4 version or something.

I'd rather no guest characters though.

These leaks before e3 are just getting out of hand. Can't people get excited anymore? Instead it gets ruined by leaks. Next year I will be taking a break from the internet all of June.

It's not a fuckin episode of game of thrones. It's newsworthy. Not sure what you are expecting. You're on a message board where people routinely scour trademark listings and people's linkdins for any crumb of information and then get upset when you aren't properly surprised? I don't get it. What's the difference of finding out Injustice 2 exists now versus 8 days from now?

vg260

Seriously? Everyone predicted this was coming and we have one promo screen and a picture of a boot.

Boke1879

It's not a fuckin episode of game of thrones. It's newsworthy. Not sure what you are expecting. You're on a message board where people routinely scour trademark listings and people's linkdins for any crumb of information and then get upset when you aren't properly surprised? I don't get it. What's the difference of finding out Injustice 2 exists now versus 8 days from now?

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO. And the only legit leaks so far are Dead Rising 4 and this.

Top Bottom