• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

Protestors surround the Capitol and yell at security protecting Congress.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
Well, this seems like a great idea. What could go wrong?

Also, that chick looks like someone shot the world’s biggest can of silly string on her head.

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: Cravis

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
May 9, 2016
h*ck
I guess what I'm wondering is what triggered it???
Looks like they're mad that police let Trump supporters to storm congress, while these individuals are being prevented from getting anywhere near it. I could be wrong.

Last edited:

Dacon

Apr 24, 2011
Houston, Texas
Looks like they're mad that police let Trump supporters to storm congress, while these individuals are being prevented from getting anywhere near it.

Cops where literally brawling with Trump supporters, killed one of them?

The cops that let people in were a minority.

On top of that, this security is a response to the riot on the sixth, it has nothing to do with them lmao.

Last edited:

j0hnnix

Mar 15, 2014
Popeyes chicken
Biden Supporters?? Did they not get the news their guy won...
Tom Cruise What GIF

Halo is Dead

May 20, 2018
This looks more like BLM? Random twitter post are not good sources. However, if this is all true it's very sad to see more cop hate even after 2 of them died in the riot.

Vestal

Sep 26, 2007
Tampa FL
It looks like a pretty small crowd of pretty miss guided people to be honest. Don't really understand the point of it.

Right now it is not the time to protest in DC. Shit is tense as it is.

• Love
Reactions: Dacon

Batiman

Danger: male feminist
Feb 11, 2020
Is this about them letting people in during the protests last week? That’s the only thing I can think of.