• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS exclusives you want to see on PC

What is the top PS exclusive you'd love to see on the PC?

• Horizon: Zero Dawn

• TLOU2

• God of War

• Uncharted 4

• Bloodborne

• Ghosts of Tsushima

• Spiderman

• Days Gone

• The Order: 1866

• All PS exclusives

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xmengrey

Spider-Man, Infamous Second Son, God of War, Ratchet and Clank, Horizon Zero Dawn, The Last of Us Remastered, Part 2, The entire Uncharted Series and Bloodborne.

I think Bloodborne is coming BTW like a native port most of Sony's second party is already on PC. Bloodborne is just a matter of time
Horizon Zero Dawn is probably coming before it though since the whole Decima thing probably would be easier to get going because of the Death Stranding PC Port.
From there God knows what will happen.

Last edited:

Jtibh

Banned
Give me all the naughty dog titles. I'd probably drop the playstation platform if I could get those on pc.
I dont think they are what they used to be.
So far they only put out uncharted4 plus a spin off. Last of us was delayed over and over again.
Uncharted 4 was boring as fuck worse than 3.
And i have very little hope for part 2. Mechanics look a bit outdated and the whole game just looks uninteresting.

To me the king of all naughty dog games is uncharted 2.
I doubt they will ever come close to it again.

VFXVeteran

Banned
So far they only put out uncharted4 plus a spin off. Last of us was delayed over and over again.
And i have very little hope for part 2. Mechanics look a bit outdated and the whole game just looks uninteresting.

Part 2 is going to be amazing. That I can promise you.

Part 2 looks a bit outdated and uninteresting...but it's the king of all Naughty Dog games?

Am I understanding this post right?

Wait.. are you talking about TLOU Part 2? The mechanics look a bit outdated?

Yea.. I still don't understand this post.

Last edited:
Godfall is already coming to PC...
And Xbox Series X.

They tried to ninja edit their page but I nabbed it before they edited it.

Before

yrPwt4s.png

After

ryWkJb4.png

None, the reason why we buy consoles is for exclusives. I don’t want to see playstation exclusives on pc/ xbox. We might as well just buy a pc then we won’t need a ps5 or xbox series.

Jtibh

Banned
Part 2 is going to be amazing. That I can promise you.
Visuals yes. Gameplay maybe.But story whise?
Its one of those games where part 1 felt complete. It was a thrilling journey and i just dont see how such story could be continued.

Hawkeye93

Neo Member
What rumor? People are going to be really disappointed if they really think Sony is going to bring all their blockbuster single-player titles to PC.

Jtibh

Banned
Part 2 looks a bit outdated and uninteresting...but it's the king of all Naughty Dog games?

Am I understanding this post right?

Wait.. are you talking about TLOU Part 2? The mechanics look a bit outdated?

Yea.. I still don't understand this post.
Yes tlou part 2.
From what we saw so far yes i feel its outdated or at the very least more of the same.
Remember the first gameplay reveal of the first one? I know it was staged for the show and the final game was not .....well......unpredictable as i was led to believe.
I know i am not the only one whos a bit skeptical.

Bloodborne doesn't deserve to be stuck on a console with horrible performance issues.

Do the right thing Sony and bring it to PC.
Or at the very least make a PS5 remaster.

Also
None. Keep them exclusive
None, the reason why we buy consoles is for exclusives. I don’t want to see playstation exclusives on pc/ xbox.
You people are something else....

Bloodborne doesn't deserve to be stuck on a console with horrible performance issues.

Do the right thing Sony and bring it to PC.
Or at the very least make a PS5 remaster.

Also

You people are something else....

Its like saying I don’t mind my favourite players in my football team (which I support) playing for my rivals.

thelastword

Banned
Where is the option for NONE OP?

If all games are available everywhere, then you will diminish the main box and also the quality of games and the specs of the main hardware platform....

Larxia

My most wanted one is the gravity rush series, but it's not even in the votes!
So I voted Spider-Man

Last edited:

johntown

Banned
Who wouldn't want Bloodborne in 60fps and 4K on PC? Sure the other games would be nice as well but if I could only have one it would be Bloodborne.

Top Bottom