• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ Free Trial and Sub deals, FFXV Announcement Sale (Asia)

$h@d0w

http://blog.asia.playstation.com/co...hip-giveaway-on-playstation-plus-3rd-birthday

For the three year anniversary of PS+ in Asia, Sony is adding some bonus time on the subscription and a 14 day free trial for new members.

This is valid for: Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Thailand.

Free 14 day trial code: DQQT-FQN8-KRH2 (Valid until: 24th June 2013)

PlayStation®Plus (30 + Bonus 10 Day subscription) - HKD$38 (USD$5)

PlayStation®Plus (365 + Bonus 60 Day subscription) - HKD$233 (USD$30)

There are also discounts off Final Fantasy related PS1 classics to celebrate the announcement of FFXV. There is a choice of English or Japanese versions in some cases.

BMkSBj9CQAEIIx4.jpg

BMkSHTUCYAE8Uco.jpg

BMkSZ12CEAAUBhY.jpg

Cmagus

Pretty good deal. Does the NA year subscriptions go on sale often? I wouldn't mind grabbing one or two before the PS4 launches.

The_Monk

Pretty good deal. Does the NA year subscriptions go on sale often? I wouldn't mind grabbing one or two before the PS4 launches.

Not sure about NA fellow GAFfer but on EU side December is the best time for deals regarding PS Plus.

I've bought one year of PS Plus for only 37€ around the holidays. It's a great since in my opinion since the games selection are good in here.

When the PS Plus does not drop in price they add more months. Let's say you buy One year and they give you 3 Months extra.

Top Bottom